Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Estelle Estelles canal bears and Tod Teddies
Todmorden West Yorkshire

i love all your houses but if ever i give up my boat im coming to steal your eko friendly hobbit house Dilu, i am complteley blown away with it and in a forest what more could anyone want. Tha gollies certainly know what their talking about  :clap:

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Julia, gorgeous pictures! You are lucky to live so close to the ocean. The coast is my favorite place to go but we are about 16 hours away from the west coast so we don't get there as often as I would like to.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Terrie, my apartment is 10 min away from the bay but I walked there ..... twice this summer.  :whistle:

That pictures are really beautiful and the most valuable one for me. Those places have such a bad roads so to get there you need a jeep. Thanks god we've got one.  :P

Julia

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Ah, what a great idea to show photos showing where we live.
You girls live in great places! I am not that lucky... But well, quite fair as this is just a small flat in town until we have good jobs...

Well, here are phtos of my building (it was built in 1939). I have been living there with my sweetheart for now more than one year.

mybuilding28vd.jpg

mybuilding39na.jpg

Our flat is only 45 squared meters and is looking smaller and smaller as it gets crowded with bears and clocks...  bear_grin !

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

house2.jpghouse1.jpgWhat wonderful places you all live and with so much space  bear_wub bear_wub- either of your own or within such a short distance. :dance: :dance:
I think I will start planning my hols so I tour all of the teddy talk houses  bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin
So here is my humble abode :whistle:
I have a little semi in a small estate in a smallish town beside some other bigger estates - I have lived here three years  this November and honestly I love my little house.
I have my version of a fairy garden out the back which has lots of animals that are all very cute but never need fed  bear_original bear_original
So I thought I would share with you all too
:hug: :hug:
Anne

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Terrie,
When our swap bears are ready please do not be suprised if you have a huge box arrive on your doorstep - I will be inside with the new bear  bear_grin bear_grin
:hug:
Anne

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh I just LOVE all the photos!!!  I'll be back to say more... gotta get some housework done first... bear_whistle

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

What wondeful homes you all have...thanks for sharing them with us.  Penny, I think your house looks divine...I love old homes and all their quirks...imagine the stories it could tell!!!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Terri, wonderful spread,  beautiful.....It's good for us to see such wonderful places...I think we become so fond to our Teddisisters,and any guys out there too.....and it is natural to want your friends to be safe and secure.

Plushy- the tiles in the patio area are fab-how nice to have something so utilitarian be so beautiful.  You don't see that kind of thing here in the states unless it is a private home up in the 6 digits. And who is that adorable little kiddikins by the blooming tree?  You seaside pictures are wonderful.  I like that kind of coastline the best......I'm not a swim in the ocean type I like the turmoil and winds and turbulence, high cliffs and ocean out to the horizon.  There is so much energy in that kind of oceanside.  The water looks very cold though.... :)

bear_tongue

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Dilu, i am in love with your house... I makes me think about the Hobbits' homes!

bear_wub :hug:

I wish I could visit it... (a bit too far and too expensive to visit you currently...  :cry:).

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

london.jpgThis is my weekend pad in London. Hope you like it. It does get a bit hectic though as we are always getting people pressing their noses against the gates.

It's so offputting when I'm trying to make bears. All I ask for is a  bit of peace and quiet but if it's not the click click click of those cameras it's the constant noise of that big water feature across the road.  By the way my bear making studio is on the top floor - great view up the big road ahead.

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

p.s I've just cut finished cutting the grass in the garden of the main residence and raked up the leaves .Now it looks half decent I'll take a picture of it for you and post tomorrow - too dark now!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Our Gracious Majesty! bear_rolleyes bear_rolleyes
bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh bear_laugh
Buckingham Palace... hum hum hum.... I have to say, it should not be the best place where to stay...  :/
But I would be pleased to be your guest in your pad!!!  :cool:

bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Hiomes from all over the world!!  What a great thread!  There is such diversity here. 
Penny, what character your home has.  I wonder what stories it could tell.

Dilu, you win the prize for the most unusual.  The first thing I thought of was a marshmellow.  No wonder your gollies are so happy!

What a treat to have this window around the world. bear_thumb bear_thumb

ALSO..everyone go to the User Photo Gallery and post a picture of yourself.  PENNY!  LOSE THE MUSTACHE!  We want to see your pretty face!!!! bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub

Keep 'em coming everyone!

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

I will get around to taking a piccy of Chez Pen but i've been busy with needle felting all day and could'nt put it down so i'll try and get one done by Monday.

You all live in fab houses apart from Kate - what a dump! I would'nt live there if you paid me, it's sooo common dahling  :P

Penny  bear_thumb

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Cheers Pen

Guess you won't want to pop round for a group get together this weekend then as I don't think there will be a problem squeezing everyone in  :)

I figured that the girls (& guys) from the States could hitch a lift back with Charles and Camilla :thumbsup:

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

Love this thread by the way and all your homes are fabulous :hug:

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

ha ha ha - do you think our American pals at Teddy Talk would wanna travel with those two twits Kate?

I'd prefer to fly in tourist class with the rest of the proletariat.

Can you imagine being in the third seat with Charles and Camilla? "Oh i say Camilla, just look at all the funny people on the plane - Mama did tell me about them but i did'nt think they truly existed" " Oh Charles you are too too funny dahling. I don't mind them at all really one of them comes in every day and cleans the house" Charles aghast " Good Heavens Camilla! Do you mean to say one of them is in the house on a daily basis?

YUK - i don't like the Royal Twits  bear_sad  but i suppose someone has to be the national idiots and they have been nominated by birth

Penny - working class and proud of it  bear_smile  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Kate, even some of us in the states can laugh at that one! bear_grin bear_grin bear_grin

But since you 'live' there you have the money for servants so stop riding around on the mower and make more bears!!!   bear_grin
boy are you ever a sillikins, you've got your priorities backwards. :hug:

Penny, you certainly got that one right.....The Royal Twits. 

But we all have Clay feet.....alas.....sigh......

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

shanna-pinkhippo-stash-001.jpgSuch cozy homes gals!  My hubby and I are still pulling up carpet, updating, painting, etc. so I dont want to post pics just yet bear_original  Instead, I have take pics of my artist bear collection for you bear_original  The first one is all of my artist bears and the second pic is my artist bears from TT gals!!!

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

shanna-pinkhippo-stash-002.jpgOk, here are the TT gals bears...

From left to right- Mausi, Mandie (Blossom Bears); Rufus, Dilu (Cakewalk Creations); April, Aerianna (AerBears); Sweetiekins, Dilu (Cakewalk Creations); Little Cindy, Rita (Black Forrest Bears); Lil' Wooh, ME! (Kim-Bee Bears); LazyBoy, Rita (Black Forrest Bears) and last but not least, Chow Mein, Gina (Orange Blossom Bears)

By the way, Anne, I love your little car!!! bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

What magnificent photo and such great places you all come from .

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada
starlite wrote:

Terrie,
When our swap bears are ready please do not be suprised if you have a huge box arrive on your doorstep - I will be inside with the new bear  bear_grin bear_grin
Anne

Anne, That would be great!!!  I would love that!! bear_grin bear_grin

Kim, you are getting a very nice collection of cute little bears!

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Dilu wrote:

Plushy- the tiles in the patio area are fab-how nice to have something so utilitarian be so beautiful.  You don't see that kind of thing here in the states unless it is a private home up in the 6 digits. And who is that adorable little kiddikins by the blooming tree?  You seaside pictures are wonderful.  I like that kind of coastline the best......I'm not a swim in the ocean type I like the turmoil and winds and turbulence, high cliffs and ocean out to the horizon.  There is so much energy in that kind of oceanside.  The water looks very cold though.... :)

:P

That's my daughter. And it's not the ocean!!! It's just Japan sea! And it's pretty warm so you could swim there and not die!  :dance: There is +30 C at summer. f025.gif

Hugs, Julia

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

rubys1.JPGmyhouse.JPGCool Pictures of all your Homes. I love those country homes!!! So Here is some of Where I live. I live in the country, 10 miles to anywhere and 20 miles over a mountain pass to the nearest town. 300 miles to nearest big city. I live at the base of the Ruby Mountain in North East Nevada, USA. No Bears here ( except my mini's)
But lots of Mountain Lions. In Fact last summer one came down and Laid on the neighbors haystack. Right in front of the mountains in the picture is a cow pasture. It is accross the road from my house.

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Kathy, WOW !  What a gorgeous view!! :clap: bear_wub

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

I love all these pics...must take one of our 'cottage'.

Dilu...your house is THE most unusual I have ever seen and I think it architecturally brilliant! It's the kind of house that would be seen in a magazine. It is really magical and I can see why you love it so much!

Judi, I loved seeing the ones of your farm....I kinda feel like we are 'kindred' as dairy farming folk. Although we aren't milking at the moment, we still have the farm and another fellow is sharefarming on it. It is three hundred acres and he milks about 160 cows. When we were farming it, we milked around 200.
Your farm set up is just so different from ours. What are all the silos in the picture? We have one silo that stores the grain which the cows eat while they are being milked...it's pumped along a pipe and as each lot of cows come into the shed, their 'ration' drops into the feed bin in their spot. We have a herringbone shed, 20 a side. Our farm is small compared to many of the dairy farms in our area. We live in a very lush dairy area and many farmers are milking between 300 and 600 cowes. They use huge rotary dairies. At the moment, we have just finished sileage and starting on hay. The weather has changed all of a sudden and the grass is going to seed. Very warm days..around 28 to 32 degress celcious....which I THINK is around the mid 90's in farenheit. bear_ermm

Board footer