Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

poor-polly-003.jpgold-rose-teddy-001.jpgWowww guess what happen wowwwww i had too bears on ebay and one had bids on it and the anther won just sat there no bids, than it had 2 hours to go so i thought haven't sold it then i got a email saying sold .i didn't know what was going on because i was tracking the one that had bids , so this person waited till the last minutes to bid so i sold two bears first time.wowwww   :dance:This is a pixs of the bears i sold

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

WOW!!! There are beautiful - terrific about the auction - well done 1st time of many :dance: :dance:
:hug: :hug:
Anne

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Fantastic Fran - you deserve it!!!!!!!!!

Danni

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

:clap: Wonderful Fran! You're on your way!  :hug:

Eileen

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Wow, they are absolutely beautiful! I really love how you have dressed them! Congrats on selling them. I remember how excited I was when I first sold one. Did a little happy dance while no one was looking!  :dance: Heck, I still get excited when someone is actually willing to pay me for one. Although, it's way more about the appreciation than the money.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Fantastic! bear_grin bear_grin I am so pleased for you Darlin. I can see why both gorgeous babies sold!  bear_wub They are lovely! Way to go Girl!!

Many hugs Louise

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Well done Fran - they are gorgeous girls and love their pretty frocks.
Congratulations to you!

Hugs
Carolyn

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Woohoo, Fran . . . big congrats!!!  Way to go - we knew you could do it!!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Densteds Densteds
Website

Wow!! Fran..that's wonderful news...congratulations..the first of many  :rose:

great big  :hug:
Denise.

Deb Upstate New York

:dance:
Way to go Fran!

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Yeah JazzyFran!!!

Congratulations

What beautiful bears.....what beautiful dresses!!!

I wish you sewed for people!

bear_tongue

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Well done Fran  :clap: Wooo hooo  :dance:
Hugs Sarah

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

I wish you sewed for people!

bear_original Ditto, Dilu! Those drresses are to die for!! I envy the lifestyle that could carry them off.

bear_rolleyes I'm trying to imagine myself in one of Fran's beautiful dresses, gathering my skirts out of the way whilst sifting through the cats' litter box, tucking them into my boots whilst carrying the garbage bins to the curb . . . maybe not.  :cry:

Eileen

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Yay! It's exciting isn't it? Well done..they are both beautiful bears!  bear_flower

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

FRAN big congratulation on your sales. Fantastic, well done.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb 

Jane  bear_original bear_original bear_original

Meri Bears (UK) West Sussex, England

Way to go Fran :clap:

That's brilliant. Your bearies are so beautiful and their new mums will be delighted I'm sure. Did they go to separate bidders?

Kate
x

www.meribears.fotopic.net

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Congratulations Fran !!!!  :clap:  bear_flower  :clap:

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Thank to all you great gal for all the congratulations, one is going to france and number two is going to U.S.A so now i have another mountain to get over to work out what happens now with out stuffing anything  up, and to get it to the right place why do i do this to my self .

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Well done. Just make sure your customs stickers are filled in right. The post office is there to help you. Stop worrying and enjoy! I was the same for my first shipment abroad, it all went fine.  bear_thumb

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Good job on selling your bears, Fran!  I'm sure you'll sell many more.   bear_thumb

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Super news, Fran, and well deserved success on your part.  I'm really happy for you.

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Good onya Fran  :dance:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Yay Frannie!!  I am not surprised though.  You did a very nice job on that bear.  Great going!

QUESTION:  Do you sell those dresses? If I am remembering correctly , I think I saw them them somewhere.....I am on brain overload at the moment.  Anyway,  I would really like to buy some.  They are gorgeous.

kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

:clap: :clap: :clap:Very nice bears Fran and Great job on the sales. Congrats!!! :rose:
Kathy

Board footer