Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_wub   There's something about puppies that just elicit an 'awwwwhhhhh' with every frame  bear_wub   

Do you know how big he'll get??  Ie have you seen how big his mum n da are?  bear_wub

ScaliWagGrrs ScaliWagGrrs
Denver, Colorado
Website

Frodo is such an adorable pup! I swear when I was looking at one of his pictures his tail wagged.
Makes me want to hold a pup in my arms and cuddle up to a little pup again. My two dogs are way too big to cuddle in my lap. Though Sienna my Leonberger did try to get in my lap while I was trying to put my shoes on today and gave me a great big furry doggy bear hug.  bear_grin
Beth

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

I keep coming back to TT just to look at Frodo! LOVE that picture! What a cutiepie! So sweet looking! bear_wub
Yes, those paws are pretty big! Enjoy lap time while he still fits!
Keep the pictures coming too!!!
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Debbie, yes we met both his mom and dad... his mom was I think 60 lbs and his dad was about 70 lbs.  So he IS going to be a big boy! I guess it just really didn't dawn on me until everyone said 'look at those FEET!' LOL  bear_wacko

Yes, I had really better hold him while I still can!

I have tons of pics of Frodo, I'll get a few more funny ones on!

Pages:

Board footer