Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website

Has any one had a problem with orders at Sierra Meadows Bears? I placed an order the 12 of Oct 05 and have not heard a word from them. I have emailed a couple of times and nothing.  No reply. I know they were moving the first of November. I should of heard from them befor that or at least when when I p,aced the order. Can anyone suggest how to get in touch with them. I paid for the order by paypal....twice thinking that it did not go through the first time but it did.??????
Lynn

Donna Donna's Duin Bruins
Burbank, CA

Lynn,
You are not alone, several TTers are having trouble with their orders.  Just keep sending her emails or call.  Here is another email addy to try:  angelbeariescloud@hotmail.com  This is the one she has been using with me to buy her business.  Sorry you are having trouble.  I know it is frustrating but it will all work out if you just keep after her.
Donna

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Thanks Donna, I'll send my e-mail to there.  :)

Lynn, If I heard from them, I'll
let you know.  :D

Hugs/Marie

Alberta
Website

Thanks Donna I will try that email.  I did not know  if it was just me or what. Marie if I hear from them to , I will Let you know.
Thanks
Lynn

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Lynn and Donna,
I just want to let you know that,
I received e-mail from them and now
my order status changed to paid & shipped.(from pending...) hope I get
my mohair in next 10days.  :pray:

Hugs/Marie

Alberta
Website

Hi Marie Donna,
I received an email today as well saying the same thing. I hope it gets here soon as I need some of the supplies I ordered ASAP!!!
Thanks for you help.
Lynn :pray: bear_rolleyes

Board footer