Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Dear Marlys,

I really am so very very sorry to hear your sad tale of little Harley, you are in my thoughts.  I found it particularly sad because it reminded me of when I had to have my beautiful cat Cleo put to sleep on my birthday a few years ago.  I am sure that your little Maisie will soon recover from her own little sadness at the moment but these things all take their own time and time is the greatest healer. 

Sending extra big hugs to you and a special cuddle for Maisie.  Take care. :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Marilyn.

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

:hug:  :hug:
Sending you SPECIAL hugs too!!

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Awe Marlys,    :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  Scottie Boy must have been a very special and loved pet.  I'm so sorry to hear about your sad loss.

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: so sorry Maryls :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Dear Marlys: that is so sad you had to little your baby go....It is never easy is it. Take care of yourself.  :hug:  :hug:

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

I'm so VERY sorry Marlys!!!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Stellajella Wien

Marly, I´m sorry! I can feel so much with you.
If your Maisie won´t feel better, you might think about contacting an animal communicator ( dunnno if this translated corretly).
My dog let me know, that she had quite well understood, what has happened to Jancsi, when he passed away. They do understand more, than we think...

Gaby bear_flower

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

I'm so sorry Marlys.  I know how hard it is to decide when to let them go.  Biggest hugs to you my friend.

Hugs,
Lisa

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

Here is me  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry feeling sad for you.  I'm sorry.

Sending heartfelt bear hugs your way,  :hug:
Aleta

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Sorry Marlys :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

I'm so sorry Marly's .   bear_cry  bear_cry  :hug:

Board footer