Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Hmmmmm - you must have tweaked something because it looks different now.  I did check my screen resolution and it's at the highest it can go.  But I do have a small monitor, so that may be the problem.  Now when I click on your link, I can see a little more than I could earlier, but both sides are partially cut off.  I can maximize the window and see almost all of both sides, but apparently some is still missing.  Can't read all of the text on the left side buttons, and your bear's left leg and arm are gone on the right side.  Hope this info helps.  bear_flower  bear_flower

Daphne Back Road Bears
Laconia, NH USA

Thanks, Sue Ann! That helped me alot as I'm now very confindent I did the right thing in changing it altogether!!! bear_whistle
Tell me what you see now!
:hug:

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Hi Daphne,

I am sorry I can't help you with any technical support, "pooters" and me are not that compatible!!  Your blog is showing up fine on my computer.  I have just put a link on my blog to yours and it would be great if you could link back.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea and hooray for you!!  It's all good now!   :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer