Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

Pages:
Yvonne Bebbin Bears
Buckinghamshire
Website

Congratulations Maria!  bear_flower ...That's wonderful news...well done you!!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Hugs Yvonne  bear_flower

Laurie Laurie Lou Bears
Norfolk

Congratulations Maria :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
Laurie :hug:

puca bears puca bears

Once again - my thanks everyone...........your nice comments means such a lot to me :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Funny - being able to actually talk about the TITA after the enforced silence (!) has made it exciting all over again.
And the fingers will be crossed again tomorrow - hope springs eternal, and it's a big lottery jackpot.........oh go on - I can dream, can't I??????????
big huggies
Maria

pma2003 Seamore Collectibles
CT

Maria,
So........ happy for you.
Congratulations to you!!!
Stay Warm.

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Congratulations, Maria - well done!

hugs,

Brenda

Mikki Mikki, Cripple Creek Creative
Bethel, Ohio

Maria, Absolutely wonderful...WELL deserved.Mikki

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Torngasuk is wonderful Maria, a huge [size=26]congratulations[/size] to you, you clever girl...and don't forget if you win that lottery wer'e best buds and it's always good to take your best bud to collect awards now isn't it. bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

thanks again..... Brenda, Penney, Mikki and Jane :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: ..........I'm still having to check the Japanese website at least once a day to make sure I'm not imagining it all!
And tonight's lottery jackpot is 25 million euros.............just imagine what you could do with that! Charter a flight for a start - and of course you'd be coming JANE! Apart from having HUGE fun - you'd have to be there as official photographer .........  would Tokyo ever recover from our  visit?????????????? But wouldn't it be GREAT?
big huggies
Maria

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Good luck Maria, I'll charge up my camera batteries and keep my fingers crossed...Japan here we come!

Silly hugs, Jane.    :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:  :photo:

Pages:

Board footer