Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Congrats to everyone :-) 

/bearhugs,

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

congrats everyone on your nominations!   Your pieces are great!  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

kassiebears Kassie Bears TM/Creations of Mysticism
Oregon

Congratulations Maria hon - happy dancing for ya.. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:
:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: you go girl!!!!!! I bear_wub this guy!!!

Congratulations Berta and Manuela,  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Wonderful entries!!

Manuela your raccoon is awesome!!!

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:clap:  :clap:  :clap: CONGRATS!! to you all and I love your itchy bear Maria - made me smile straight away  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn  :dance:

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Big congrats Maria, I"m snot sure how I missed this post until now.  Bear with an Itch is fantastic as is all your work, and I will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Big hugs

Shane

puca bears puca bears

BIG thanks, Mary, Chrissie, Kassie, Lyn and Shane :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
But I really was surprised to make it this year - I wasn't happy with the bear.........
I don't think I get on with brown bears, so I've gone back to polars bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub ............I recently stumbled into the world of Zuni fetishes  and fell in love, particularly with the work of Claudia Peina who makes the most enchanting happy DANCING bears............hugely inspiring, and i just finished my first dancing polar! All fired up
with ideas and enthusiasm now :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

big huggies to you all
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
ps - all the nominations are now up on the website   www.teddybaertotal.de

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

I so agree Maria I love the fetish bears,  it has always been in the back of my mind to do a dancing bear. The Inuit have a beautiful story about why a bear dances, I have collected pictures of sculptures of dancing bears as inspiration but you know yourself how difficult it is to find time to see and design and try something new.

Can't wait to see your dancing bear, I'm sure it will be fantastic.

big hugs

Shane

Board footer