Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

bear_cry oh no, Julia  bear_cry  I am so sorry to hear you've lost your cute little dog.  They take up such a huge part of our hearts and our lives....Its impossible to not miss them, or feel sad.  Cry all you need to, it will take time to adjust to her not being there. 

Sending along massive  :hug: for you....

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Julia,
I am so sorry.  Like so many of us who have lost treasured friends, I am so sorry you are having to suffer so.  And mnot just you, but the whole family.

Our furr kids really do become family.

I pray you can remember the happy times and the stalwart and loving companion your families dog waS.

It'll get better.   :cry:

:hug: :hug:

Dilu

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Jennskains Posts: 2,203

Julia,   bear_wub :hug: bear_wub  I know how you feel.  You and your brother loved her to pieces bear_wub  She will have my guenia pig Patches and my bunny Watson to keep her company.  Jenn

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Thank you Jenn.

And happier part..  :dance: your bear is done!!! I need to do her ( oops I said her...yep...it's a girl! :P) certificate  and that's all.

When I finish kim's bear I send them to both of you. Jenn, I need your address. Please PM it to me. bear_original

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Ahh Julia. How very sad. Around this time of year it's tough, but it's always tough to loose a member of the family.
Having lost pets before I feel for you. What a special little dog that had such purpose.

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Pets are so special for us. We just consider them as any human member of our family. so when they leave us, this is soooo painful.
I am soooo sorry for you, Julia...
Maybe you should not wait too much before getting a new dog. He won't replace your beloved one but will give you a bit of the love you miss...

bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub bear_wub :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry  bear_cry

so sorry for your loss. I've lost pets too. They really do become part of the family and it is so hard to lose them.

:hug:  :hug:

Bonnie

Vladivostok, RUSSIA
lapousmor wrote:

Maybe you should not wait too much before getting a new dog. He won't replace your beloved one but will give you a bit of the love you miss...
Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Oh, Sophie, I would love to have ANY kind of pet right now... even a snake...a010.gif 
I married 5 years ago and since that have No pets. ....my hubby doesn't want any. That dog was my childhood's one and lived with my younger brother and parents.
a040.gif

a030.gif  Koalas my favorite animal since I remember myself. bear_rolleyes

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Big hugs Julia, I am so sorry about your poor little Dog and it is never easy when
we lose one of our beloved pets.
I know how hard it is as they are really a big part of our Family.

Hugs
Carolyn

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh Julia! We are so very sorry Hon! Garnet and I have 4 dogs who love and adore! I can't even imagine the pain! Big hugs from us to you!

Many Hugs Louise

Vladivostok, RUSSIA
Jare Hares & Bears Jare Hares & Bears
Polo, IL

Teddy--Holiday-Hound.jpgTeddy.jpgZippy.jpgJulia -
If you would like I can box up Zippy and Teddy and send them to you via parcel post...

You can keep Zippy, just send Teddy back sometime in the Spring. Zippy is the black one.

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

:hug:  :hug:  bear_laugh

Jared you know how to cheer up bear_grin

Vladivostok, RUSSIA

I love cats and want one oneday....when it would happen I wonder...when I divorce???  bear_laugh  bear_laugh  bear_laugh

Board footer