Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

sam1.jpgsam4.jpgsam3.jpgHi Everyone this is sam, the wrong time of year for this sort of outfit but it seems to suit him so maybe he's off somewhere cold! He is 12" tall and made of a gorgeous blue mohair and Cotton string? mix. I hope you all like him all comments would be much appreciated, started to get really nervous about my first show!

Andrea x

Sorry about the photos will have to go back to using my husbands phone instead as takes better pictures than my camera!

katiecountrymouse1 KatieCountryBears
Bolton-le-sands, Carnforth
Website

Hi Andrea,

Sam is cool! bear_thumb
Weather here today would warrant a hat and scarf. bear_whistle

Love Kayx. bear_wub  bear_wub

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears
Clarebear Fulrfun Bears
Alice Springs

I Lurrrve that fabric!!  Come on where did you get it?  The bear is gorgeous too.

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
Andrea wrote:

Hi Everyone this is sam, the wrong time of year for this sort of outfit but it seems to suit him so maybe he's off somewhere cold! He is 12" tall and made of a gorgeous blue mohair and Cotton string? mix. I hope you all like him all comments would be much appreciated, started to get really nervous about my first show!

Oh, he's lovely -- just look at his face and expression!  Hehehe, do you think he looks as though he's liking the idea of going to somewhere cold though?   :)  At least he won't get lost wearing that wonderful red scarf!

Be proud of him, he's nice.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

bear_wub  He's lovely.

Andrea Artemis bears
Devon

Thanks for your lovely comments, the fur came from ebay so i don't know where it came from before that. It is stunning to see in the fur the pictures don't do it justice. Sadly i only had enough to do 2 bears  bear_sad

Andrea x

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Lovely bear Andrea, really nice fur too  bear_wub

Pauline

Board footer