Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

My dad sent me this and for all those who own a cat, you will understand. turn up the sound on your computer...Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0ffwDYo00Q

bearyfun732 Cutiepie Bears

its so cute. bear_laugh

Carolynn Teenytinyteddybears

I love "Simon's cat" wish there were more. I think there are only 3.  There is also one... "Simon's sister's dog". Very cute. Thanks for posting that Michelle

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Good One!!!
I have 2 cats one being a 22 pound lug!!!!
When he lays on you you know it!!!! bear_wacko
Thanks for sharing! So true! bear_original

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Oh yes..every morning..and at the moment it's 4.30 am with the first bird tweet!! YAWN!

teeeej Brisbane

I have a maltese terrier who likes to sleep on my bed when it is cold. She is also getting old now and prefers me picking her up instead of her jumping on my bed. So she wakes me up every night at some ungodly hour by pawing on the side of my bed until I pick her up. But... she won't let me pick her upstraight away. She always with out fail backs away a few times making me wake completly up (and I usually get mad) before I can grab her. I dearly love her but I need to lock her in someone elses bedroom more often. I get my own back though - I toss and turn and kick in my sleep.

Therese  bear_wacko

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Theresa it sounds like a game of "catch me if you can!!" My Yorkie plays it too.
But it's almost like a fear of being picked up rather than trying to tick me off. I feel bad for him. But he has also been stolen right from me so I know he is a bit leery of being picked up. bear_original

svenstrup Svenstrup Originalz
Malling, Denmark

Aww I love the "Simons cat" videos... I'm laughing every time and I have  seen them so many times now, but they are still great  bear_wub

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :crackup: That is so truc, my cat use to wake me up the same way, always jumping on the bed and meowing and pawing.  But I loved every minute of it since he has now passed away.  Cats are wonderful. :crackup: I am still laughing

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

My cat has a new trick. If we are engrossed in watching a film on TV she sneaks downstairs and sits by the door yowling her head off...we go to let her out and she runs for cover hiding under the dining table just out of reach...as soon as we sit down again what does she do....starts yowling again...she can do this 5 or 6 times before she finally goes out....I think it's a game ..Steve thinks she's a damn nusiance.

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

:crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:
hahaha, apart from the baseball bat... so true!!!!
my cat has her own tactics, she curls up next to my head and pumps, and my cats pumping could evacuate a room in less than 30 seconds!

Board footer