Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

Pages:
Deb Upstate New York

Welcome to Teddy Talk Lyn!  If you shared where you are located, I missed it.

You'll enjoy TT!  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Deb wrote:

If you shared where you are located, I missed it.

:hug:

Deb, Lyn is a native of Michigan, but now lives in Ithaca, NY . . . would that be anywhere near you?

LynBlair Posts: 139

If you shared where you are located, I missed it.

What SueAnn said!   I'm near Ithaca, now.

BTW, if I can help with anyones sewing issues, please feel free to ask.  I'll try to answer as clearly as I possibly can bear_laugh !  I'll be happy to answer anything I can regarding fitting issues as well.  At this point, it would be coming from a human apparel design and construction POV as my bear experience is...welll....nil at this point.  bear_whistle

Snowy hugs,
Lyn

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

bear_original Welcome Lyn, glad you joined us.  bear_original

Eileen Baird'sBears
Toronto

bear_flower  Belated welcome, Lyn! I'm always amazed that anyone gets anything done with little kiddies in the house!

Eileen

WildThyme Wild Thyme Originals
Hudson, Ohio

Hi Lyn and welcome!  You will find that your sewing skills give you a leg up before you ever touch that first piece of mohair!?  So, any ideas on what kind of bears you are planning to make?  Hope we can all be helpful to you here and provide a few smiles along the way!   you'll love Teddy Talk!

Beary truly yours,
Kim Basta
Wild Thyme Originals

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Hi Lyn,

Wonderful to see you here!!  I, myself am new to bear making with a bit of sewing experience in my past (certainly not couture dresses!!! just basic sewing...) and Kim basta is right!  It does help and give you a bit of a 'leg up' so to speak. I've been making bears for ohhhhh, a little over a month now, I think.... Your understanding of patterns has got to be amazing too, and that's important in bear making!!  So yeah, we'll all try to answer whatever questions you have!  I know I don't know too much (I'm still learning too!), but maybe there'll be a tip here tor there I can chime in on!

We can learn together!

Beary warm wishes,
Kimberly Whitlock

Celena Oxford

Welcome Lyn! Happy Holidays.

Warm regards
Celena

Pages:

Board footer