Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Hi Jane,

Thanks for sharing with us the wonderful photos. It's almost like being there. I am glad that such a nice lady was able to help you.

Hugs,

puca bears puca bears

Great photos, Jane (as always)..............thank you SO much!
and it is reallygood to hear that the show was a huge success again - well done Samantha! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
big huggies
Maria

Ginie-Lee Hug A Bye Bears

Thanks for the photos Jane , it's great to see all the lovely bears .Glad the show was a great success, and I hope to be able to make it to the next one,
Hugs Ginie-Lee  bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

BearMeToo BearMeToo
Sweden
Website

Thank you Jane for taking all the wonderful photos :photo: , well done to everyone that was there. All the bears were absolute goreous!!!!! :dance:  :hug:

Hugs

Ann-Marie
BearMeToo

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

ha, ha, ha! Sue Ann said

You have our undying gratitude for enabling those of us across the pond to "attend" such a grand show.

Yes Sue Ann and it is me really that has undying gratitude to that wonderful American lady for enabling me across the pond to "attend" such a grand show.   bear_grin

Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower  bear_flower

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

what a fabulous day that must have been, and so many beautiful bears - thanks for sharing the photos Jane bear_original  :hug:  :hug:
Catherine x

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Fantastic Pictures!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bear_original  bear_original

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Biggest thanks ever to our dear Jane and her wonderful photographs.  What would we girls "over the pond" do without you.  What a lovely lady who came to your rescue.  Thank goodness we still have some angels here on earth to help us.   :hug:

jenny Three O'clock Bears
warwickshire uk
Website

Thanks for taking the time to post all those lovely  pictures...you're a STAR!! :hug:  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Oh Jane thank you again for posting the pictures the bears just took my breath away simply stunning so much eye candy I'm trying to take it all in and I've been back four times to look again I just love those Pawtrait Bears I can't remember seeing them anywhere before (on the net) if we didn't have you doing this I'd miss so much and that would never do for an obsessed arctophile like me bear_original Thank you XXXXOOO Raewyn

Sallyanne Sally Anne Bears
Lincoln
Website

Thank you for showing all those lovely photos of the Stratford Fair Jane :hug:

Hugs
Sandra

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Wonderful pictures.  Looks like it was a great show.  Thanks for sharing!!

/miniteddyhugs,

LisaAP Arcas designs
Website

Ahh, bear heaven.  bear_wub  It's always such a pleasure to see your fair photos Jane. Thank you so much!  bear_flower

Regards

Lisa

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely pics and bears!  Good to see Pawtrait Bears back at it - I remember first seeing their work many years ago at a show in Hove.

NIKKEL Nikkel Bears
Orient Point, NSW

Fantastic photos Jane - thank you ever so much for taking the time to 'point & shoot' for us - I have been enjoying at them again and again!  Everyone's bears & critters are gorgeous (especially the Baby by Kim!  bear_wub ) - I would have loved to have had the opportunity to stroll around the show and drool!

However, I'm mesmerised by the Pawtraits bears too - I haven't seen them either before.  They are soooo amazingly lifelike. 

Hugs
Marg  bear_original

KatieRaeBears Katie Rae Bears
sheffield
Website

Hi Jane

thanks for taking the time to take all those lovely picture (the ones I took were Rubbish!) thanks for posting them and taking time to send me the link you are very kind

It was nice to talk to you again on Sunday hope you had a nice day
bear_thumb

bears by becca bears by becca
Perth
Website

Thank you Jane so much for posting the photos of not just this show but all the shows you attend!
I know I appreciate it so much for I would love to attend one of these events and hopefully one day will!
Again Jane, Thanks heaps and please don't stop!!

bec

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Thanks so much Jane!  I really enjoy seeing the photos  bear_wub   So nice of that lady to help you out, doesn't that just reaffirm your faith in people  bear_innocent

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Wow! That was fun to look at all the artists bears. Thanks for posting the pictures. bear_wub  bear_wub

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Dear Jane,

So glad that a good Samaratian was able to help you out with a ride to the Show.

Thank you so much for taking the time to take all those wonderful photos of so many beautiful bears.

You are a true Gem and many thanks again.

Hugs
Carolyn
:hug:  bear_flower

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

thank you for the great pics  :photo:  Jane!  You always do such a great job covering the shows you attend.  It's the next best thing to being there.

karenaus Melbourne
Website

More wonderful wonderful photos Jane!  The bears look fabulous, thanks for making it possible for us to see them :hug:

Tami E Tami Eveslage Original Teddy Bears
Milford Ohio

Oh once again thank you for taking these wonderful photos and allowing me to travel to one of the loveliest  shows!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Jane, Fabulous bears, thanks for sharing them with us, looks like another fantastic show, congrats Samantha.... :clap:

Amanda Pandy Potter Bears
Staffordshire, UK

Been away from bear making for a bit, hols etc but lovely to see these, very inspiring! Thanks Jane!

Board footer