Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

:dance:  Thanks for the heads up, I'll put a reminder in my phone to make sure i go pick one up  bear_grin

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Thanks Paula, so looking forward to seeing it and hoping for the magazine to continue

Pauline

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

I shall make sure to beat a path to the door of WH Smith's on the 19th then

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

thanks for the info.  I miss TBS.

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

For those here in the States that want to pre order like I did here is the link with Amazon. bear_original
http://www.amazon.com/Teddy-Bear-Annual … 1907292012

Thanks Paula for the heads up. bear_original

Lisa q.D.paToOtieS
Near Fredericksburg, VA

Well I got so excited that I went to Amazon.com and set it up to be notified when it's released.  Woohoo!  Kathy is just the sweetest too.

teddydouglas Peterborough

Not long till it's out now - I just can't wait to see it!!! Fingers crossed everyone that we get it back bear_original xx

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

I just saw an update on Kathy's website ... if the sales of this annual go well, the publishers have now said they may allow her to put two further bumper issues together next year.  Not quite the regular return to TBS on the High Street we were hoping for, but a terrific boost for the bear industry, (especially here in the UK) nonetheless! bear_thumb

puca bears puca bears

That's really good news, Paula...........we will ALL have to write to the publishers and tell them how great the annual is, and can we have MORE, pretty please! I hope they are noticing how many copies have been pre-booked........and I'm sure that WH Smiths will be selling out really quickly
As you say -- it's all good for the bear world!
huggies
Maria

Board footer