Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

You'll really like it Peter... I always go there unassuming and end up buying a teddy bear, it's unavoidable.  :D

I can't wait for this year.  :)

-- Thomas Adam

Linda Benson Bears
Tasmania

Tracey, there will be a few of us "Down Unders" there, perhaps we should try to meet up afterwards for a coffee or something? When do you get into London? And where are you staying? I've booked three nights at a hotel in Earls Court. I'm hoping to be over the jetlag by that Sunday. See you soon!  bear_original

Christine Christine Pike Bears
Norfolk, UK
Website
bearsbyTracey wrote:

hi Peter and all the other TTs that have added coments.

Reading through this thread has made me quite nervous!!!!!! :wacko:

Don't be scared, Tracey - you will be fine!
If you are able to set up early, you might have time to have a quick wander around the show before the doors open - and there will be complimentary tea and coffee to soothe your nerves before the doors open.

Peter - I am sure you will have a wonderful time, and I can see that your 'treasurer' is going to be very strict with you so I am sure you will go home with the perfect bear.  If you do miss out on your heart's desire, however, it is always worth asking if an artist will take commissions - many do.  There are always solutions to acquiring just the right bear!  bear_tongue

Bear hugs,
Christine

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

How wonderful to be going to Hugglets.
Have a lot of fun everyone!

We look forward to hearing all about the show.

Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

bearsbyTracey BearsbyTracey
Wellington, New Zealand

Thanks christine. Please come and talk to me.

Linda, I arrive on thursday 10th sept, Laraine and I are staying with my cousin in Notting Hill then on saturday I am off to stay with my friend Susan.
send me an email to
bearsbytracey@gmail.com
it would be good to catch before the show
hugs

kim "a bear by kim"
merseyside

peter, you're so lovely x
you'l have a fantastic day and dont forget, its hugglets, go mad,( take a rich friend with you!) take a wheel barrow so you dont have to carry all those lovely bears youre going to adopt!!
have fun x
i cant wait to see the hugglets piccies xx

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Don't forget that all the bears will be excited too and will be trying to choose a new family. 

If you do the rounds first, but don't spend, and then go round again to look again at the bears that were calling to you, you may find that a bear will have already sold.  Don't worry, it just wasn't meant to be, and the bear has chosen someone else.

Enjoy Hugglets, I always do, but haven't been for a while now,

Cheers,

G

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Oh how I'd so love to attend. 
Maybe someday...
  :hug:

Board footer