Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Spring-Challenge0809_2sml_edited-1.jpgI am so excited to be finished with my TBACA Spring Challenge bear two days ahead of the deadline! She's 15" tall, made from 1.8" Shulte, dense,  distressed mohair.

Jack&Lilia Jack & Lilia
Gloucestershire
Website

She's beautiful Marlys bear_wub ....she does look so Spring-like with her lovely nose colour and flowered head trim  bear_wub

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Such a pretty bear, and a wise thought as well:)

Becky

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Marlys,

Your spring teddy is really adorable and the nose colour does give her a "springy" look.  I'm sure she will be a big success at the TBACA spring challenge.  :clap:

By the way, can I just mention here that I really love the homepage on your website : the teddy that keeps taking a peek through the window is just fantastic.  I feel like saying to him : please don't be shy, come on in  bear_laugh .

Hugs,
  :hug:
Peterbear

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Aw, Marlys, she is so cute and I love the setting, so springy with all the flowers and greenery bear_original  You've done a lovely job  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate them because I struggled with this bear...wasn't happy with her from the beginning, but she's growing on me. I almost never do colored noses, only one previously, because I think they look funny on my bears, so appreciate your comments.

Peter, I wish I could take credit for my website, but Nancy Tillberg set it up for me and maintains it. Wish I could do it myself. Nancy's the one who has the little guy peek-a-booing in the window. Thank you.

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

I think she is wonderful, Love her yellow nose Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Marlys!  Your teddy is adorable!   bear_wub
I'm not for straying from browns and black, but I really like her nose!
Maybe I need to be more adventurous.
  :hug:

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Divine!  bear_wub
The colors are fantastic!
I see with your new picture you are still as beautiful as ever! bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very pretty bear Marlys, and nice to hear from you.  I did notice you had gone missing for a while.  Her color certainly says spring.  I like the way you have done her nose, and the color of the leaves you have used in her hat. Everything looks soft and blends together nicely.
Joanne

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Thank you very much, ladies.

Laura, I really don't do colored noses, either. They just don't look right to me on my bears. But I always love the way Paula color-coordinates her noses, ears and paws with the fur. I just jumped out there and did it and I've had positive comments about her.

Thanks, Cyndee, yes, a new photo a few years older. That's Pollyanna in the photo with me...she's the Sealyham that belongs to our breeders. She gets to come visit sometimes.

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

I love her in her garden, her nose works perfectly with this theme  bear_flower
Hugs
Catherine x

clare14 Country Bears
England

Beautiful work!!  xx bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer