Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

DSC_0460c_michiko.jpgDSC_0454B_michiko.jpgHI Everyone...

Been so busy with work, family concerns and personal matter which keep me tired. So no time to really sit down, find my bear photos and post my new bear in TT :P

I want you all to meet Michiko ( pronounced MEE-chee-koh) which means passing child; child of beautiful wisdom; child of beautiful knowledge. I believe this name is really fitting to her.

She is approximatly 22.5cm / almost 9inches and created from Schulte Curly Ratinee mohair wearing her fabric purple color of course with soft beige mohair to accent her.

Please read more about her at my etsy store.. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?li … d=28853930

Thanks for stopping by to view her :lol:

beary hugs
Ming

DSC00013.jpg
DSC00014.jpg
DSC00016.jpg
DSC_0460c_michiko.jpg

danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Hi Ming
Michiko is a real cutie. 
And I just love the name.  Thanks for explaining it's meaning. 
Wonderful!!!   bear_wub

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

Thanks Laura bear_grin I was keeping her all to myself for some time bear_original

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California
danceswithteddybears Dances With Teddy Bears
Pacific Northwest

Ming,
I'm glad you finally shared her with us!!!
:hug:

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

It has been a while since I have seen you here.  Nice to see you back Ming.  Michiko is beautiful, she is soft and sweet looking.  The color and texture of her fur is wonderful. I love the bow you have put in her hair, well done.
Joanne

Buttercup Bears Buttercup Bears

adore her  bear_thumb , colour, expression, sweet factor, she has it all Hugs Lynne xxx  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

She's such a sweetie - I love her! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Marlys Waggle Bears
So Cal Desert

Very sweet face.

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

thank you guys bear_cry It means alot to me to have your guys comment and appreciation.Hope Michiko finds a new home soon, she been getting restless but enjoying travelling around in Taiwan with me bear_grin .. and yeah, been so strees about so many things and no time for bear making bear_tongue but slowly, im working on it again.... thank you guys for your encouragement again.. bear_original

:hug:
Ming

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Ming, she is lovely, sooo cute.  I am glad that you are getting back into your bear making  :hug:
Catherine x

clare14 Country Bears
England

Very sweet creation, love her!!  x

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Ah Ming, what a sweetie pie  bear_wub   I love the name too, very cute  bear_wub  bear_wub

mingrul Our Blue Iguana

:redface: Thanks you Catherine, Clare and Sarah for your appreciation.... Yes i'm glad to get back to bear making little by little....making bags and other stuff are also addictive and scrapbooking too bear_tongue
:hug:  :hug:
ming

Board footer