No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

The suspense is too much- I have to know too!!!! Could someone please pm me
Hugs
Gail :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Your hubby sounds so cute and sweet, Dilu! I love your stories! You have everyone here just as excited about your surprise as you are! Hint, hint...someone please tell me!

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OH MY GOSH!!!!!  WHY on earth did I start reading this post?!?!?!?  Now my curiosity is completely KILLING me!!!  Dilu, you do realize that now you have to let us ALL know (well, those of us who DON'T know) what he got you!!!!!!

Oh please, oh please will someone PM me?  I am a reeeeeeeaaally good secret keeper!!!! C'mon Kimbee,  bear_happy you can tell meeeeeeee....  lol

OK, well if no one lets me in on the skinny then I've GOT to know on Christmas Day..

Kimbelry W.

Bonnie Mountain Dreamer Bears
wooly woods of Missouri, USA

Lucky you Dilu!! How great to know your getting something you really want, but still have the anticipation of not knowing exactly which one you are getting! 
I can't wait to see myself!
Thanks for sharing this saga with us. It gave me a smile when I really needed one!

:hug:

Board footer