Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

puca bears puca bears

For those of you in America who couldn't see the film (Bearwalker of the Northwoods) shown last week by the BBC, I have it on good authority (!) that it WILL be shown in the States early next year. Definitely one to watch......
huggies
Maria

Melisa Nichols Melisa's Bears
Hazelton, BC
Website

Thank you Maria! :hug:   If it will be shown there, we may be able to see it here in Canada too!   bear_thumb

lemon wolf bear 1 Lemon Wolf Bears
Northern MN.
Website

Lynn Rogers is from my neck of the woods and the Ely, North American Bear Center is just an hour from us! We go there a few times a year. You can go to the link below and in the upper left corner there is a live feed from the bear's inclosure, I am afraid at this time of the year they are not around much but keep the link for Spring it is great. Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
http://www.bear.org/website/

puca bears puca bears

Hey, Susan............lucky you to live there.........(can't find an envious emoticon!)
BUT - we might just drop in at the Lemon Wolf Cafe next August, as we signed up to participate in one of Lynn  Rogers  Black Bear field study courses............I am hugely excited  about this.........but oh boy, it's going to be a MUCH longer journey for us!
huggies
Maria

Northern MN.
Website

Hey Maria, That would be soooo cool!! I have met a couple "bear people" that have wondered this way. It is wonderful up here and Lynn Rogers is outstanding!! Make sure I know when you are coming so I am here for sure and of course lunch for you and your party are on us! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

puca bears puca bears

Hi Susan........
will do! Obviously we haven't really even thought about travel plans yet.......I'm still in a bit of shock. I have been dreaming for years about watching bears in the wild, and the film last week was a real decider - even so, for me and Jeremy to decide on something SO quickly is unheard of. Just as well we did book straight away, as ALL the places on the field courses were filled within the week!
It will b great to meet up with you....... I'll let you know nearer the time what the plans are - and you'll have to let me know if you want anything from Germany..........bear bits and pieces are really easy for me, as one of the big bear shops is about a half-hour from us

huggies
Maria

Northern MN.
Website

Sounds great Maria! It is a long way away, but I still feel excited! Lucky, Honey and Ted are the three bears at the center and they are sooo sweet! Hugs, Susan. bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Board footer