Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

2catkiss LALand Bears
Oregon

hmmmm....silly question....how does one get on the list for the Christmas card exchange?
:redface:

Lee Ann

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Hi Lee Ann,
I just sent you a PM. bear_original

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

I got my first card from John last week.  I love the stamps.  It was great.  Thank you thank you thank you

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Also received my first card yesterday..thankyou John. It is a beautiful card ....thankyou.

Murrieta, California

I recieved 4 more today. My first from the UK and a homemade one at that!!!
All are lovely cards with such sweet messages.
I would love to try my hand at making cards someday. :)
I don't know where to even begin!!
Maybe they sell kits?

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I received another holiday card today, from Sylvia Humphrey.  Thank you Sylvia!

djbbears Queensland

Received my first 2 cards today.....Peter love your card and the great pic inside... :hug:    John just adore the old fashioned card, just wonderfu :hug: l.....and guys lovin the stamps, and keeping them...... you have a wonderful christmas :hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I've received two more . . . from Gail and Cyndee.  Thanks, ladies!

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

A big thank you for the lovely cards I have received from John, Cyndee, Gail, Eva, Lisa and Jeanette. bear_wub  bear_wub   bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

The cards just keep coming!  Today's mail brought holiday greetings from Beverly Port, Denise Shannon, Lyn of Brimbin Forest Bears, and Eva Summers.  My international cards went out today, so greetings are coming from Long Beach, California.  Again, happy holidays to all TTers.

Murrieta, California

More cards arrived today.
Thank you ladies. :)
I'm blown away by how many adorable bear cards I have received!! I shopped and shopped and only found 2 boxes and of course I bought them. :(
I thought finding Christmas cards with bears on them would be an easy task. NOT!!
Again thank you everyone for including me on your list and Eva I loved your card with the wreath of bears!! Not just one bear but 7 of them!! Too cute! And Denise thanks for all the stickers! :))

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I thought it would be easy to find teddy bear themed Christmas cards too!  And I did...after I had given up and mailed mine out. :crackup:   

bear_wub I am having the best time opening the cards as I receive them.  Thanks to everyone! bear_wub 

Tami's card blew me away when I received it yesterday.  I love it! :photo:

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

I love this christmas card swap.  I've gone home every night for the last week and found a card waiting for me.  Thank you all.  This year has been really rough on my family.  Got married in August which should have been a joyful thing, but my new mother-in-law made sure it was a horrible experience by cancelling the venue on us just before the wedding and then refused to come and hasn't really talked to us other than to try to stir up trouble.  My husband is out of a job in a week, and I've been sick for over a year and depression has really set in.

Going home each night and finding a cheerful card from one of you lovely people just brightens up my day.

Hugs

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub So happy the cards are bringing some joy into your life.  Sorry things are not working out with the mother-in -law, been there and done that.  Try to stear clear of any confirtation.  I did not see my mother in law for over a year before she died.  that way there wasn't any trouble.  But everyone is different. 
Keep smiling and laugh alot, thats what I do.  Have a great holiday and a great new year to come.  sending happy thoughts your way.  Hug a bear! bear_wub  :hug:

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

:hug: Thank you for the beautiful cards: Peter, John Paul, Beverly, Gail, Lisa, Cyndee, Marian, Jeanette, and Sue Ann (even a lovely "extra" in that card -- and how did you manage the custom postage stamp? Way cool:)

This card swap has been such fun!  :dance:

Becky

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

dangerbears wrote:

:hug:   Sue Ann (even a lovely "extra" in that card -- and how did you manage the custom postage stamp? Way cool:)

This card swap has been such fun!  :dance:

Becky

Becky, check out   www.photostamps.com

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

I have received beautiful cards from John, Lisa, Jeannette, Laraine and Lynn  ~ thank you all so much.
This is always such a fun thing to do getting cards from Teddy talk friends from all around the world.

Have a happy weekend
Hugs
Carolyn
bear_flower

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Sue Ann wrote:

Becky, check out   www.photostamps.com

Thank you, Sue Ann! I'd never seen these before.

Becky

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

The cards are starting to arrive  :dance:  and so far I have to say thank you so much to John, Becky Chase, Julia Tromans and Jeannette Bashore  :dance: Only after I started sending out cards did I find some lovely Winnie the Pooh cards so I grabbed 2 boxes of them.  bear_grin

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

I receivedmore christmas cards.FromEva,beberly, Cyndee of Bubble Up Bears, &Gail of Plum Cottage Bears,  Thank yoy everyone.

Murrieta, California

More cards today. Thank you Thank you! And Lyn your koala Bear card is adorable!!!
I can't believe all the cute bear cards! Love them all! bear_wub

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Here are the four lovely cards I have received so far.
Thank you Lisa, Jeannette, Becky & Paul (love those stamps).  bear_flower
This is such a fun idea !  :dance:

TT_Christmas_cards_for_TT_051209.jpg

Of course some teddies wanted to be in the picture as well : in the background is "James" by Janice McLeod and on the right is "Cluck" by Kay Holroyd.

Happy holidays everyone ! :bday:

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Everyone,I recieved my second christmas card it came from  bear_flower Cyndee,Thank You ! bear_thumb  Its beautiful.  I wil post a picture together, when I get them all :hug: Mary

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

I love the koala bear, Lyn! He looks so content opening his presents.  bear_original

And Jill, in Toronto - Thank you for the lovely card!

Becky

Murrieta, California

Becky the photo stamps make great gifts too!
I had never seen them either until about 3 years ago Cathy send some to my daughter for a Christmas gift using a picture of her Shetland Sheep dog "Spirit".
It was a great gift!  bear_original

Board footer