Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Bubble-Up Bears wrote:

the photo stamps make great gifts too!

Wonderful idea!

Becky

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

More cards today! Boy this is fun!! bear_grin
Nancy your card with the dogs are hilarious !Is it a picture of your dogs?
Pat thank you too. I love glitter cards! Makes me feel like a kid again. :0
And Tracy my word you have the most perfect handwriting I have ever seen!!Beautiful!!! bear_wub  bear_wub
Thank you ladies!!!!!!!!!
I know this is a card exchange list we all signed up for but you all have made me feel special.  :redface:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yea . . . new cards from Beverly Port, Lyn, and Cyndee.  Thank you so much, ladies!

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I received two of my first international cards this weekend from Australia!  Lyn, the koala bear was so cute I squealed when I opened it!  bear_laugh   And Raewyn your card is my favorite so far.  That teddy bear with the little patch on his head and his stocking just steals your heart and also because I LOVE anything with glitter.  (in fact the person that receives my ornament may be cursing me because of the tinsel glitter I used on the box, I swear I tried to knock all the extra off outside :redface: )  I also received a beautiful card from Sylvia in California this weekend!  This is a blast!

:hug: thanks everyone!

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Reading all your posts makes me a bit sad ........... I didn't receive anything!!!!! and unfortunately don't have all your adresses to send out some christmas-card .......... and I would love to get some also here in Austria

bear_sad  bear_cry  bear_wub

Murrieta, California

Andrea did you join the Christmas Card Exchange this year?
I don't have your address and it's not on any of the lists I have. Certainly none of us would have left you out!!
If you will send me your address I will send you a card. :)
But you may not get it before Christmas. bear_sad

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have received more lovely cards  bear_wub from Lyn, Jeannette and Carolyn, Thankyou :hug:

Hugs bear_flower

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

I'm so glad that the participants are enjoying the holiday card exchange!

Signups for the Valentine card exchange will begin on December 26, 2009!

Nancy D Dog Patch Critters
Titusville, FL
Website
Bubble-Up Bears wrote:

More cards today! Boy this is fun!! bear_grin
Nancy your card with the dogs are hilarious !Is it a picture of your dogs?

Yes, that's Lexi & Lucy on the card. They star on my Christmas card every year.

Murrieta, California

Thanks Nancy for answering and they are adorable!! bear_wub  bear_wub

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Hi Guys

big christmas thankyou to Jill, Jeannette,Lisa, John, Cyndee all your cards are so beautiful and are all hanging pride of place above the fire.

big hugs

susan xx

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

Your welcome Susan! :hug:   I came home to four(!) more cards in the mail today and you just don't know how welcome that was after working at a job that I do not love all day long. bear_tongue   All of your cards are as unique and beautiful as your creations on here are!  Thanks some more. bear_grin

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Thank you, Pat Hage and Denby Bears, and Jane and the Doodlebears, for two wonderful cards!  It is fun to go for the mail these days!  Happy holidays to all!

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Thank you Cyndee, John, Gail, Jeannette, Tami, Jill, Beverly and Lisa for your wonderful cards. They are all displayed on my piano.

Hugs,

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Everyone,I recieved my christmas cards from Patricia  bear_flower Today and also from Dennis bear_flower ,Thank You both they are all very lovely bear_wub  Hugs Mary

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Two more for me from Pat and Jill.  Thank you!!

djbbears Queensland

Just arrived home, and 2 more wonderful cards.........thank you Cyndee&herbie  :hug: Lyn from one aussie to another "g,day" thank you for the cute card  :hug: ....lovin the card exchange..... bear_thumb  bear_flower

cheers
Debbie

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

Thank-you Jeanette,Nancy,Lyn andCyndee and Herbie...this is such a wonderful Chrissy thing to be involved in.
I cherish the cards and they hold pride of place on my sideboard..

Jaina Emo Bears
Dudley, West Mids

I got some more today, fromBrimbin forest bears, Beverley Port, Marian Romanchik, Becky Chase and Sue Ann. Thank you! it's so much fun getting cards from around the world!

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I wish to thank all of you who have sent cards.  I have them all displayed on a wall in my living room.  I am loving going to the mail box every day and seeing all the wonderful cards.  My Christmas spirit is not very good this year and all these cards sure to help me. 

tHANK YOU!!  tHANK YOU!!!  bear_wub

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I have received some wonderful cards from you girls!!! Thank you so much!!!!  :hug:  :hug:

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I received two more lovely cards today...thankyou Cyndee Reynolds and Jill Sword. :hug: I do enjoy getting cards from around the world  bear_thumb

Jolene's Bear Cubs Posts: 51

I am sure I am too late to join in on the fun but I am excited to sign up for the Valentine exchange.

BFB-Lyn Brimbin Forest Bears
NSW, Australia
Website

:dance: More lovely cards have arrived and many thanks go to Lisa and Jill  bear_original  I'll be signing up for the Valentine swap as well  :dance:

Hugs Lyn  bear_flower

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Lorraine and Lyn thank you for your wonderful cards!

Hugs,

Board footer