Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

More and more cards!! How fun is this! You all are one group of very talented ladies!!!
The homemade cards are all just beautiful and the others are all simple fantastic!
Jane your glitter card with the wreath is an eye pleaser bear_original and Sylvia your Polar Bear card (my favorite bears!) with the cubs with the Santa hats is just too cute! Jill your card reminds me of the Boyds bears which my daughter has collected for years. She has claimed the card as hers to keep!
Thanks again all! This has been lots of fun! bear_original

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Wow, I got nine cards this week  :dance:  !!  They are all so beautiful, I just have to share them with you.
This really is a fantastic initiative: each new day brings a ray of sunshine in these dark days  bear_thumb .

Thank you Raewyn, Jill, Eva, Jane, Amber, Pat, Carolyn, Gail & Lynn ! :hug:

TT_Christmas_cards_101209.jpg

TT_Christmas_cards_101209bis.jpg

P.S. These teddies just can't stand me taking pictures without one or more of them in it.  The two ladies in the top picture are ChloĆ© and Justine, made by French teddy bear artist Sylvie Amalric (ours perle-de-miel). The one in the second picture is Mr. Frosty by Ellie Covell (elliebears).

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  :dance: I too have received so many wonderful cards from all around the world, isn't this a grand thing for this wonderful Holiday?  They are all displayed on my entertainment center at the moment, but I usually put them on the door in the shape of a wreath and add a big red bow.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS  to everyone and GOD BLESS US ALL!
Pat Hage

tuppies teddies Tuppies Teddies
Lindenow, Central Gippsland

2 more cards yesterday, thank-you Jill and Lisa.....

patsylakebears Patsy Lake Bears
Sydney

Thank you SueAnn, Lisa, Debbie and Jill it really is lovely to get these wonderful cards from you all.

Dreli-Bears Dreli-Bears
Salzburg
Website

Wow ladies - I saw all your wonderful posts about getting those cards - and it makes me more sad - what am I crazy not knowing where to sign in for the exchange - sorry - I'm not very good in all these things - maybe somebody will help me and next year I will be part of this wonderful celebration
Have a wonderful x-mas-season everywhere in the world - and hugs from my Austrian bear-Studio
bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Carlyle Bear Co. Carlyle Bear Co.
Ft Myers FL

I received another card today (along with my ornament-great mail day!) and it was a beautiful handmade one from Nancy in New York.  Thank you Nancy it is wonderful! bear_wub

Plum Cottage Bears Plum Cottage Bears
Long Beach, CA

Plum Cottage Bears Cute Animal Ambassador

Today's mail brought yet another card, from Peter and his hug!   Happy Holidays!

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

I have finally sent out my cards today......and I have received so many cards.....Thank you, Thank you, Thank you to: Cyndee & Herbie, Jeannette & family, Lisa, Pat Hage, Jill, Beverly (love the Polar Bear and little girl), John, Eve Summers (love the bear wreath), Amber (Moon Bears....love them) Peter & his hug (the parrots all sound like people I know!) Gail Thomas, and Lyn.........Love getting cards.( all we got today was bills.......) All the cards are wonderful, love the teddy bears on some, birds on others, glitter.....everything!

Hope everyone has a very merry Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate) and a Happy New Year.

Ellen

Murrieta, California

Andrea please check your PM's.
I sent you an email telling you all about the card exchange and how to sign up for the one Gail will be doing for Valentines if you are interested.
It's too late for the Christmas exchange this year.
Sorry!  bear_sad

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I am loving all the beautiful cards.  Thank you all.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

Wow so many beautiful cards arriving to portugal. a big big thankyou to Lisa, Jill, Laraine, Pat, Carolyn & Jeanette, this is really great only living here for 3 years and still making friends its so nice to get Crissy Cards from everywhere.

BIG HUG & THANKYOU EVERYONE
Susan XXXXXX

Sydney

Another Card from Cyndee and Herbie thank you so much. Mine went out last week I hope you all get them on time, I know I am late this year with the posting but so much going on here.

Sydney

More cards today, thank you Beverly Port, Pat Hage,Jeanette Bashore and Gail Thomas the cards has been wonderful thank you one and all

djbbears Queensland

more wonderful cards came today.......thanking you every so kindly......Lisa Carlyle :hug: ......Amber McEwan-Ritchie :hug: ...Patricia Hage:hug: ...Gail Thomas :hug: ..you are all so special in the Bear world.......Happy Christmas to you and all your loved ones......

Debbie

Long Beach, CA

More wonderful cards came today!  I received cards from Claudia Fuchs in Germany, Jill Sword in Canada, and Jared
Monroe and Em Bears in the USA!  It's really beginning to feel like holiday season!  Thank you all so much!

Murrieta, California

I have thoroughly enjoyed this. :)
Not only receiving but sending them as well.
I have never received so many homemade cards ,beautiful bear cards and sweet messages inside.
Thank you Sue Anne for the lovely card. The bear on the front is adorable and the calendar is just the prefect size for me!! Now I will think of you everyday. :)
Your message inside lifted my spirit.Thank you again.
Carolyn and Ellen thank you both as well. I love the bears Carolyn. The info on the back about the Moon Bears is horrific to think happens but it does. I donate to the Moon Bear Rescue as I'm supporter but the word needs to be spread and this card is a good way of doing just that. :)
The painting on your card Ellen is where I would love to be right now!! Gorgeous! And warm!
You all amaze me with not only with your talent but your warm caring hearts.
Merry Christmas to all! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

sylvia bjb blue jean bears
Website

It's so great to receive such lovely Christmas cards from everywhere .........all the different beary ones are really amazing and so nice. A BIG THANK YOU to all of you and BIG BEARY HUGS!!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Three more for me . . . thank you, Peter, Jared, and Ellen!

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

I got two more cards today one from Heather (Flying Fur Studios)  and one from Jared Monroe.   The CD which I am listening to is wonderful and the little calendar is so cute.

KiddoBears KiddoBears
California

Hi! Everyone today I recieved my beautiful christmas card bear_wub  and raindeer photo from bear_flower  Claudia bear_flower ,Thank You so...much Your raindeer is just so... bear_wub  lovely,you did a beautiful job on him. bear_thumb  The Village is just so....beautiful in front of the mountains.  It is so wonderful to reiceve cards from around the world Claudine as you mention,I too get thrilled to reiceve these and cherish them in my personal friends and family card album after christmas.Hugs Mary

Rainebears Rainebears
Wellington, New Zealand

I have just received five lovely cards today:love: from Gail Thomas, Pat Hage, Beverley Port, Tami Lahey and Wanda Carson. Thankyou all very much. bear_flower

Hugs bear_flower

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

I received another card today, from Jare Hares & Bears. Thank you that was a wonderful card and extras.
Happy Hoildays to all.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

I recevied some more cards today... BIG THANKYOU

Loraine, Lyn, Beverly,Gail

such lovely cards thankyou again

hugs
susan x

Long Beach, CA

And the cards keep coming!  Today's post brought a beautiful "From Across the Distance at Christmas" card from Debbie Burbury of DJBears, Australia!  Thank you!

Board footer