Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

PeachtreeCottage Peachtree Cottage
Georgia
Website

Wow what wonderful pictures and all those terrific bears!!  Thanks so much for sharing.

/miniteddyhugs

Barling Bears Barling Bears
Nr. Maidstone, Kent
Website

Hi Jane,

Superb photographs, you must be "Superwoman" getting around through the crowds and being able to take all the photos!

It means a great deal to us all being able to see everyone's lovely bears so a big "thank you" to you. 

I personally found that with us now having less time to set up at the beginning, there was absolutely no time to look at anything!!  Such a shame!

Hugs

Marilyn

Gijzette Elfin Bears
Mount Dora FL
Website

Jane,

Thanks for the taking the time to get all of these wonderful pictures. It is certainly a pleasure to see all the wonderful bears, it is almost like being there.

Hugs,

BootButtonBears BootButtonBears
Adelaide
Website

Thank you so much Jane for all your time and effort into taking and posting all these gorgeous photographs.  They were just a treat to see!!!  :hug:

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

thank you Jane  bear_wub  :hug:  wonderful eye candy yum!!!

Raewyn

boohbears Booh Bears
Glendale, Arizona
Website

Hi Jane,
Thanks so much for posting all of the wonderful pictures - each table brimming with wonderful bears and bunnies!   It's ALMOST as good as being there!   It is my dream to attend Hugglet's one of these days!
Hugs,
Janice

puca bears puca bears

OMG - an overwhelming display of wonderful bears and critters! Thank you SO much Jane - from all of us who weren't there on the day, and, speaking from past experience, the exhibitors who didn't manage to get all the way round to see for themselves..........your really are the BEST :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:
big huggies
Maria :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

Lovely pics Jane!  Unfortunately I didn't have time to look around the show, so your pics have been the perfect way for me to see everyone's work!  bear_flower

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Jane - you are a complete hero! I really tried to get right round and talk to everyone but failed miserably. Just one photo I'm not so keen on - the one of the very stange woman hugging Andy West!  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I shall be writing the review of Hugglets at the beginning of next week - if anyone has any photos or comments they would like to include please email them to me tbteditor@btnternet.com and I will use as many as I can.

Thanks

Dawn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Thanks everyone, I am pleased that you like my efforts. It's not easy getting around in my wheelchair. Any of you who have been to Hugglets will know how crowded it gets in all four halls. Thanks to my dear friend Margaret I was able to get around better this time.

Hi Dawn

I love the picture of you and Andy, you were both looking great.  bear_thumb

Hug, Jane.  bear_flower

fredbear Fred-i-Bear
Johannesburg
Website

Jane,once again you have gone that extra mile ,  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Lynette

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Thank you so much for the wonderful photo's Jane !! You are a treasure !   bear_flower  bear_thumb

I regret not being able to be there last weekend, but your photo's give a splendid view of all the beauty I have missed.

Big hugs,   :hug:

Peter, George & the bears

Bubble-Up Bears Bubble Up Bears!
Murrieta, California

Peter I thought you were going? bear_original

John Paul Port Posts: 214

SUPER PICTURES !!!  THANK YOU SO MUCH !!!    :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Carolyn Green Draffin Bears
Auckland New Zealand
Website

Hi Jane,

I am amazed at all the beautiful bears at Hugglets.
Thank you so much, for once again being so kind and thoughtful in taking your wonderful photos, for those of us who are not  able to attend.
Appreciate all your time and effort in going around taking the photos.
Thanks again Jane  bear_flower  you are the best!

Hugs
Carolyn

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp
Bubble-Up Bears wrote:

Peter I thought you were going? :)

Cyndee, I sooo wanted to go, but my wallet said "NO"   :crackup:

EvaJ EJ's Crafts
Fort Mohave, Arizona

Jane, the pictures are wonderful.  I really don't know how you are able to get around and get all these great pictures but I truly thank you as I will never be able to see it in person.  Thank you!!!  Thank you!!!

karenaus Melbourne
Website

ah I have been waiting with bated breath to see your pics Jane, and as always you didn't disappoint :hug:

Thank you so much for sharing them with us, looks like an awesome display! I hope everyone had a great day and wonderful sales/ and or purchases bear_grin

The Rabbit Maker The Rabbit Maker
England
Website

You make me feel tired Jane just looking at those pics. Fab job ...well done  bear_wub  :clap:

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

You make me feel tired Jane just looking at those pics. Fab job ...well done

Ha, ha Shelly, it makes me tired too, I must get a powered wheelchair, it would be much easier.

Hugs, Jane.   bear_grin

Board footer