Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Karon Posts: 751

O he is big then!

Lenora did well to make him so quickly with all her problems going on.

Lenora: YOU were worried about your bear not being good enough - he's GORGEOUS!!!!!

Karon

NancyL123 Nancy's Menagerie
New York

Yes, isn't it amazing? I even had told Lenora that we could cancel our swap if she wanted, with all that was going on, but she said she was almost finished anyway at the time.

lovenshire Love and Cuddle Nursery
Missouri
Website

I am so happy Chad is loved!  Yes, he is mohair with a soft, white tummy of faux fur.  I really like this size bear for hugging...

Teddy Tales My Teddy Tales
Massachusetts

Lenora he is beautiful! You did a great job with him  :clap:

Bear Hugs,

Louise

I'm excited - I have posted Louise's bear to her today - she should meet him in 5-9 days time.

This is the most worrying part - I hope he gets there (!) and I hope she likes him.     

Karon

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Lenora

Beautiful bear.  Never be worried about your bear skills, a bear will be what a bear will be.  As long as it is made with love it is special.

Karon

Don't worry he will make it to his new mom safe and sound.

Amber

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what a great looking bear.... ooozzing character. you must be so pleased with Chad  bear_thumb

well done Lenora.
xx

everythingcrafty Posts: 277

Hi Everyone,
I finally finished my bear , shipped her out today. Hope my swap partner likes her, her name is Penelope.
It should get to Alison in about a week.

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

yipppeee i have finished my bear for Cyndee so hope to get her sent Monday next week.

i hope she likes here

xxx

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

I know I'm going to love Penelope Marian - I can't wait to see her!  bear_grin

Massachusetts

Can't wait till tomorrow!!  I have a package to pick up  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Bear Hugs,
Louise

Massachusetts

swap-bear-004.JPGswap-bear-003.JPGswap-bear-001.JPGOkay.... I have Him, OMG Karon he is just PERFECT in every way.  I just want to tell everyone how beautiful he is, my husband asked why I was crying, I told him I'm in LOVE. I took some pics so everyone can see. Karon also made me a birthday surprise that I simply LOVE, thank you Karon your a good new friend. The card and picture you made are beautiful, everything is perfect I'm doing a happy happy dance  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :dance:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Bear Hugs,
Louise

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub WOW, Karon what a great bear you made, along with the ornament and card.  You sure did a great job.  I love the colors on the bear, sure is summertime.  Mine is coming along, I better work faster.
Hugs Pat

It was an absolute pleasure Louise - if he is half as loved as Summertime he is very lucky indeed!

I am so glad you love him - I cried when I saw her for the first time too!

You have been a super swap partner and thank you for being a new friend - I know we are going to keep in touch, always :hug:  :hug:

Fallenrose near Cologne

wow, Karon, great job, he is indeed very beautiful!

Thank you Ariane and Pat :redface:

Fallenrose near Cologne

How tall are your bear and the ornament, if I may ask?

The bear is 13inches and the ornament is about 3 inches (its a bag charm really - bought loads of cheap bag charms and "converted" them).

Fallenrose near Cologne

Nice dimensions!
I like the idea to make a charm to put it onto a bag; I once made a miniature teddy head I can wear as pendant to show others that I can make bears... Maybe it'll get me a commission one day lol

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Love seeing all the swap bears here, great colours Karon

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Wow Karon  bear_shocked  your bear is stunning  :clap:   bear_wub .  What a lovely suprise for you Louise and with the additional birthday ornament and card, no wonder it brought you to tears  bear_original .

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

Absolutely lovely work!!!

susiray Bear-Hands
Algarve, Portugal

what an amazing bear a real sweetie well done Karon and lucky you Louise.

hugs susan x

amber Honey Valley Bears
Toronto

Wow Karon, just beautiful.  The bear is just like a summer sunset.  Love the colours.

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

He looks just like a sunset!  Just beautiful!

Shanna

Pages:

Board footer