Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

heartsez Hearts Ease Bears
Fairfax,Vermont

Okay I have taken the plunge and added a blog to my life!  Would anyone please be so kind as to offer any thoughts?
I will be updating things as i learn more about how this system works..so there are blogs i follow now that I will be adding to mine in the future. You are all sooo creative!  I am in awe!  thanks! deb

shiniker Little Leaf Bears by Shanna
Loveland

Really cute.  I loved reading about how your cat steals the ears and thinks dogs can't be taught.  Funny!  I've been telling myself that I should make a blog.  How difficult was it?

Shanna

Fairfax,Vermont

HI Shana!  Thanks for responding! not hard at all..tiny learning curve but i used blogger and its pretty easy after a bit of exploration to find out where they put everything! the name was the hardest part!

Little_Bearries Holt, MI

I have added you and am a follower!

Very fun read bear_original

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Deb, I love your new blog and have become a follower...and I've added it to my blog list already. bear_smile  Great name, and I do understand about the ear-swiping cat! bear_shocked

~Debora

Fairfax,Vermont

ooohh! thank you all! it was fun to do..but you wonder will anyone really want to hear anything i have to say?! bear_rolleyes

Fairfax,Vermont

still haven't figured out how to make your blog titles show up..?

New Avenue Crew New Avenue Crew by Debora Hoffmann
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Website

Deb, if you need help, let me know! I am happy to help. bear_original You can e-mail me anytime.

Board footer