Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Murphy-s.jpgSorry to be so late but I finally have a picture of myself to post.It's Christmas day at my Mom's.This is my family.You may remember the kids from the other post with our children's pictures and that's hubby and me in the "purpleish "sweater.I usually take horrible pictures but this one isn't too bad.Maybe now I can get in on all those parties if someone knows how to take me out of this shoot and paste me in the user's photo's page.   

Last edited by Shari (Today 07:49:30 PM)

Oops,I posted this in New Members by mistake  :doh: 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I dont see a pic  bear_ermm

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

How about now?

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Shari...what a handsome family!!!
You are absolutely beautiful, how can you say you don't take good pictures?
Remembering a past post, I don't think you look like your bears, either.   bear_grin
In fact I don't see the resemblance of any bears to their makers, from pictures I have seen.
Hope you get in on the TT Christmas Party now.  :dance:
nancy

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I see you now!!! What a beautiful family!!! I didnt know you had so many kiddies! So that is the little girl that is the proud owner of the Fur Real Chimp!!! bear_original

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Shari i thought you would be older you are very pretty ,and you have a lovely family

Shari Nova Scotia,Canada

Yes,she is the proud owner and the chimp is there with us but didn't make the pictures  bear_grin

Thanks,Nancy,that is not a bad picture,usually I have my eyes half closed and my mouth hanging open ,not attractive  bear_grin   bear_grin  No, I don't think I resemble my bears either bear_grin Hope I make the next TT party, see you there  :hug:   :dance:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

:doh:   I know Fran...everyone is young.  Where are all the oldies but goodies?
Am i the only one?  Yikes!!!  bear_cry
Nancy

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Shari, how beautiful you are, what a lovely family- thank you for posting for us to all share!

dilu

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

What a beautiful family Shari! You are a beautiful woman and it is so nice to put a face to those lovely bears!!!

Many Hugs Louise

Just Us Bears Just Us Bears
Australia

Shari,
Your sons look a great deal like you and so does the gorgeous bear in your avatar! Your daughter looks more like her daddy, but with your eyes. bear_wub
Beautiful family! When do we get to see the chimp you made? bear_wub

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Shari, you have a wonderful family!  :hug:
And I tatally agree with Hayley about who look like whom... bear_wub
great picture!  :hug:  bear_original

Hugs, Julia bear_flower

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Shari, you are very pretty and you do have a beautiful family! I can't wait to see you at the next party! bear_grin  bear_grin

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

nanc*e*bears wrote:

:doh:    Where are all the oldies but goodies?
Nancy

Here I am!!  bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh   bear_laugh

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

I don't know what you rate as being an oldie, but after both the Christmas and New Years parties I'm feeling tired and somewhat old...can I join in the oldies group?  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes  bear_rolleyes

Jane  bear_flower

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

ATT44.jpgi will go with the old ones  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Shari, what a great family photo, thanks for sharing.

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Shari, why have you been hiding? You are a beautiful woman. And your family is lovely, too. Your older son looks so much like you! Thanks for sharing your photo with us.

psichick78 Flying Fur Studios
Calgary, Alberta, Canada

Nice to see you Shari. What a lovely family

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Heres another Oldie. What a lovely family Shari, your picture is very nice and I think it would look lovely on members pics too/  Hugs Rita xxxxx

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Shari you look WONDERFUL!  I am so glad we can finally see you!!  What family you have too.  Busy lady! :hug:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:

Board footer