Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I just wanted to tell everyone that WinkFlash  (A Sue Ann recommendation) did a wonderful job developing my Toby pictures.
I am very pleased with the job they did...no intelligence imaging...they are just as I sent them.

Thank you Sue Ann :hug: , I was getting so frustrated and now I am getting them ready to mail off.

Thank you Shelli for your help too, you always come to the rescue!
Nancy

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yay!!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

SO GLAD Winkflash came through for you!!  Yippee!!

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Oooh, Winkflash has a UK site and they're cheaper than the company I usually use! Thanks Sue Ann! (The link: http://www.winkflash.com/uk/ )

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:clap:  Wonderful!!!!  :clap:  I just got my Wal Mart piccies tonight, and wondered how yours came out, Nancy.

Gail Bear With Me Enterprises
Website

Hi Nancy
I am so glad your pictures finally turned out the way you wanted then to. Good luck with the competition
Hugs
Gail :dance:  :dance:

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

Deb, the pictures that were full length from Walmart, I felt were fine...but the close up was really bad.  I tried twice.  Jared had suggested getting their CD to download their software, which I was going to try...but the Winkflash pics came back and I felt they were good and time is running out...so I sent them in.
Plus in another thread, I mentioned that I changed the nose because it was closest to the camera and kept coming out huge.  So the pictures from Winkflash had the new nose.

Anyway, Gail, thank you for your best wishes.  I have never entered anything like this before...so I have no idea if the pictures are good enough or not.  Heck, when I see Shelly's little piggy (so adorable by the way)...I wonder what in the world I am doing anyway?  bear_grin
Oh well, the pics are off in the mail today...it is fun to try!
Nanc.......

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: You're doing it because your work is beautiful, and stands a good chance of winning too  bear_flower   I know how hard it is, and how intimdating when you see fellow TTer's work, but if you're happy with, and especially if you think the pics have captured your bear/or critter to a T...then GO FOR IT!!!   bear_thumb  It will be up to what the judges like.

Some of the pictures I got back from Wal Mart were very nice indeed, others they didn't seem to fit into the picture as well (bits lopped off here and there) and others, well they didn't look overly nice, but all in all...I think they developed better than they do in store!  I think I'll be looking at Winkflash for my next batch of digital developing, though.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Nancy I hope your entry wins after all the effort you went through ! !!

Board footer