Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

paula Posts: 13

What a great, supportive community. I am very happy to have found you..
I am a beginner. I am taking classes with 'ShazBears' and I am making my FIRST teddy.
There is a lot to be learned.

Bye for now.

paula

Little Bear Guy Little Bear Guy
Waterloo, Ontario

Welcome Paula, good luck with your first bear. I remember making my first bear  bear_grin  can't stop at just one.  This is a great place to learn lots, and don't be afraid to ask questions.

big hugs

Shane

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Paula from DonwUnder,

A very warm welcome to TT.  bear_flower

You will find lots of advice and tips here and everyone is really helpful and supportive.
So don't be shy to ask lots of question and show off your first bears; every artist has started by making a first bear and I think most of them were not very satisfied with it.  bear_grin
And don't be put off by the amazing work of all the talented artists; some of them have been making bears for years and years.  bear_wacko

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

Lovethosebears Yorkshire

Welcome to TT Paula,

I look forward to hearing about your course and hopefully seeing a piccie of the result  :photo:   I have just started my course with Ebearz today so we can be bear students together!  bear_grin

Hugs Ali

huggleybear C.W. Huggley Bears
Statham, GA

Welcome aboard, Paula!!  Glad you found us.

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi, welcome to the site, looking forward to meeting your first creation  bear_original

Miss Petula Pie Miss Petula Pie

Hi Paula

Welcome to TT  bear_flower

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Paula . . . so glad you found us and I assure you, addiction is just around the corner.  It's good to know that there are new bear artists being 'born' every day - the comfort value of the teddy will live forever.

JanetB Posts: 110

Be prepared for your interest to turn into an obsession! :bday:

paula Posts: 13

@Shane...thanks for welcoming me ....I just purchased materials for another 20 bears, I just couldn’t stop, lol   bear_wacko ....

@peterbear, thanks Peter for welcoming me....your white teddy, in the pic, is beautiful   :pray: ....my first teddy is a little 24cm one, a girl....I have seen the gallery , really, really amazing creations.....I might catch-up one day bear_original....

@Lovethosebears, many thanks Ali....nice meeting another beginner. I have cut out my first pattern and I am in the sawing stage now. I won’t progress fast since we won’t have classes for two weeks. ...so expect to see my first creation in 3-4 weeks....

@huggleybear, @rowarrior, @Mis Petula Pie,  thank you very much guys for saying hi.... bear_original

@JanetB, thanks Janet.....I think I am already on the road.... bear_original

@SueAnn, thanks Sue Ann....it is sure an addiction ....an artist? One day – now a enthusiast .... bear_original

Board footer