Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Pages:
kathytaylor Ruby Mountain Bears
Northern Nevada, USA

OOH, Send him to the Amercan west to me. I'll teach him to ride horses, and be a cowboy for the day. Yahoo!!!!!!!git along little doggies, and all that! bear_grin  bear_tongue
I am in, it would be a pleasure to host a bear for you.
hugs,
Kathy

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Oh, gosh, you all have such fun and intersting things to show and teach him. I'm afraid he's gonna be terribly bored with me.

Cleathero Creations Cleathero Creations
Ripley, Queensland

Well I live in a tiny village but he would be hugged well here with me and 4 girls.

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Oh you must send him to Tofield Canada we will take him every where, out for lunch, ice cream...anything he wants!!

many Hugs Louise

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Count me in Melissa.....it is only fair that he visit the part of New Zealand that you were born.

kimkc Australia

I'm willing to show him around my home town. I can take him to the river, take him belly dancing with me, he can meet my pets (i promise they won't eat him!), there will be lots to do bear_original

Dilu Posts: 8,574

I'd say the idea is a hit Melissa.  Its going to be a lot of fun, and a lot of work for you to organize......but I think its a neat thing you are doing.

I made a mistake of telling the gollies and now they are all yammering for him to come NOW.  Gollies don't have a really great sense of time!

hugs
dilu

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I'd love to host your teddy and snap a few shots of him here in Chico; we have a beautiful park here.  What a nice idea!

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

Rightyo...the gollies are yammering so I better get to work!  Don't want those gollies to get angry now!

I'll have to get out my atlas and plan a route for little bear (who desparately needs a name!)

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Hi Melissa ,

Can he stop at Japan for few days ?

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Excellent idea, sounds like fun.  He or she can stay with me anytime. :hug:

sewzanne Raccoon Creek Bears
New Jersey

Hi, Melissa- I'd love to participate too! I'm in and out of Philadelphia every week and could take him to the historical sights. He could see the Constitution Center, Independence Hall, Ben Franklin, etc.  bear_original
    Suzanne

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

Melanie that avatar bear of yours is wonderfully brilliant ,done right gorgeous!!!! Is he needle felted? His feet look like they are that is all. Luv 'im bear_wub  bear_thumb

There are heaps of places to take a young traveling bear around here. The propblem would be in the choosing. WA is brilliant for holidays!!!!! bear_thumb  Matilda

lbbears Wind Lake. Wisconsin

I would love to host the little bear also.
Laurie
Wisconsin

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:hug: I'd say this is going to be one well travelled little bear! 

My only question, being 6 inches tall, will he be hard to photograph as he travels to these interesting sites?  Will he get lost in the pictures?  (imagining him standing on tiptoes waving his litttle paws  bear_grin )

newbearland Christchurch, New Zealand

Thanks Matilda I'm quiet pleased how wee Einstein turned out....although he isn't what I planned in my head.  You are right he is completely needle felted - my favourite past time at the moment...very addictive.

Pages:

Board footer