Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb
Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Below is a message from my daughter Sarah. Hugs, Jane.  bear_flower
*****************************************************************************************************************

Hi Teddy Talkers,
Last year many of you were so kind to support me, so I am being cheeky and wondering if any of you could kind enough to support me once agin.

This is my first foray into the world of triathlon, and I decided that if I'm going over to the darkside of multi-sport events then I should re-balance the cosmos by doing something positive and raising money for a very worthwhile charity.

Cancer Research is a charity close to my heart. I've lost far too many family members to cancer, and the work this charity is doing is helping to spare others these terrible losses. If you would be kind enough to donate whatever you can spare then I and many others would be extremely grateful.

Many thanks!

Sarah - a triathlon novice currently blissfully unaware of what awaits her...

Donating through JustGiving is simple, fast and totally secure. Your details are safe with JustGiving – they’ll never sell them on or send unwanted emails. Once you donate, they’ll send your money directly to the charity and make sure Gift Aid is reclaimed on every eligible donation by a UK taxpayer. So it’s the most efficient way to donate - I raise more, whilst saving time and cutting costs for the charity.

So please dig deep and donate now.

Thanks so much, Sarah.  bear_thumb

http://www.justgiving.com/Sarah-Martin-tri

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Well done Sarah !   bear_thumb

But a triathlon ...  just the thought of it makes me go weak at the knees   bear_wacko .

May the force be with you!  bear_laugh

Hugs,  :hug:

Peter & the bears

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Thank you Sue Anne and Peter, your sponsorship is much appriciated.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

(((HUGS, JANE)))

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

Thanks you so much Raewyn.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb  bear_thumb

Woodbury Park Bears Woodbury Park Bears
Central Coast New South Wales

Your very welcome  :hug:

Raewyn

Board footer