Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hehe,

My boss (of all people) showed me this video of teddy bears:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0Xa4bHcJu8

I really like it, but I don't like it when the poor teddies get hit by the car.  :( :( :(

-- Thomas Adam

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

To be fair, the bears only got hit by the cars AFTER they attacked the seagulls with lampposts! So maybe it is Karma!!!!!

Fascinating stuff - that road is only about 5 miles from where I grew up - I have walked along it many times and have never seen anything like that!  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Snookums Posts: 285
Dawn J wrote:

To be fair, the bears only got hit by the cars AFTER they attacked the seagulls with lampposts! So maybe it is Karma!!!!!

Fascinating stuff - that road is only about 5 miles from where I grew up - I have walked along it many times and have never seen anything like that! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Which is probably a good thing...however if anything like that were to happen in real life I call dibs on the super sized Teddy!!! bear_original

doodlebears Doodlebears
UK

doodlebears Celebration Ambassador

Love It! I wish I could make a big fat teddy and them drop him and have him turn into lots of smaller teddys...
Oh the time and energy it would save.  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin
Thanks for sharing this Thomas.

Hugs, Jane.  bear_thumb

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

This is marvelously creative!

I really enjoyed watching, and it confirms my belief that pigeons can't be gotten rid of.  bear_whistle

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

bear_laugh  Makes mental note to self that visiting Worthing is hazardous to both human and teddy health!

Us Bears Pennsylvania

It's obvious that they are animated Bears.  We're a little bit more tolerant when it's clear the Bears aren't real.  (But only a little bit.)

What's really disturbing to me is that the Bears bash things with a lamp post then pick up people and eat them.

Yes, it's all meant to be surrealistic.  I get it.  On that level the video is great.
But what might have scored a "10" for creativity only gets a "5" from me because of the un-Bearlike behavior.

Board footer