Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Gully Posts: 35

Hi, I'm Gully and have just joined. I think I am getting pretty hooked on collecting bears so thought it would be great to have somewhere to chat about them. I now have 4 Steiffs (Polar Ted, PB 55, a 35cm classic bear and Izzy the donkey), a Chad Valley (no registered name so have called him Teddy Edward), a Hermann (Alexander) and a Charlie Bear (Kenny).

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Gully!  bear_flower

You're certainly in good company at this forum. There are many collectors here, and many artists who are also collectors, and we'd love to chat about and see photos of your bears.

Becky

I love the piccie of your bear Becky, what make is he? He's gorgeous! I need to learn how to work putting photos on here, might take a day or two to suss it out!
What make of bears do you collect?

Hi Becky, I've just been looking at your website, what beautiful bears you make. Do you have a Buddy or a Barley available, I love them both. How much are they in UK pounds with shipping?

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website
Gully wrote:

I've just been looking at your website, what beautiful bears you make. Do you have a Buddy or a Barley available

Thanks very much for liking my bears, Gully! I'm afraid I don't have any for sale at the moment, but a few are in the works and will be ready in the next month or two. If you'd like to send me a PM (private message) with your email address, I'll add you to my mailing list so that you can get advance notice when new bears become available.

Becky

rowarrior The Littlest Thistle
Glasgow

Hi Gully, nice to meet you.  I'm sure all the good ladies and gents here will help you to expand your collection  bear_whistle

Thanks Katy, hope to talk to you lots!  bear_original

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to our bear group, Gully . . . we're always pleased to have collectors at Teddy Talk.  Hope you enjoy our chit-chat and I look forward to seeing your Hug.

Isle be Bear Isle be Bear
Isle of Benbecula
Website

Hi Gully, welcome to teddy talk   bear_original  bear_original  bear_original

valewoodbears Valewood Bears
Yorkshire
Website

Hello a big welcome from me too, look forward to chatting

Pauline

Board footer