Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I just love that show, the costumes are gorgeous!
It is fun each week to tune in and see who gets cut!

Densteds Densteds
Website

I love the show too!! we have an Australian version, I didn't know there was one in the US too!!

hugs,
Denise.

Roxanne Bear Paws by Roxanne
Odessa, Tx

Hey Tami,
I was just watching it! But then realized I had a bear I should be working on instead  bear_ermm
They really are beautiful dresses.
I'll bet our Judi watches it. You know she is a Ballroom Dancer!

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

I bet Judi does too!
It comes on here in about 30 minutes, so I can work on my bear until then  bear_grin

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Did any one watch "skating with the stars" last night.  It was really fun.  I can't believe the spins they expect them to do already.  I love Kurt Browning and I think he and his partner did really well.
                                               Brenda

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

I watched the original "Dancing With the Stars" when it was on during the summer, but didn't start watching this new version.  I get so caught up with who I think is doing well and then the judges diss them . . . boy, do I ever get disappointed.  Last summer, I latched on to Kelly Monaco and was sooooo pleased when she won!  Then they had the dance-off and that white haired guy (can't remember his name) won . . . boooooo.
Yep, it was lots of fun though!

Delartful Bears Delartful Bears
Australia

Yes, Australia had the original Dancing With The Stars - and other countries have purchased the rights to do their versions of it.   Go Aussies!!!!

I'm not a big fan, and the show always goes over making All Saints come on late LOL  :doh:

Danni

melissa Honeythorpe Bears
Wellington, New Zealand
Website

We had it here last year.  One of our ex All-Blacks one (the all blacks are our rugby team).  Everyone mocked a bit when they found out he was one of the contestants but he rocked!!  Oh very very good weight loss too - he lost about 15kg (a bit more than 30 pounds) in the 6 weeks it was on, and he was already a fit guy.  I think he has since released a dvd about the "dance diet"!!!

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Excellent show.  :clap:

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Oh GOSH I LOVE that show!!!  Yes, hubby and me are Ballroom Dancers.  In fact, that is how we met.  We tape the show and have learned some new steps from it.  We especailly like lifts and kicks and really spinnie moves.  That show gets us really fired up.....we are going Ballroom Dancing tonight!

Mater "P" should not be on the show... bear_wacko

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Oh Judi, how cool is that.
I love to watch ballroom dancing!
Wish I could see you two dance  bear_original

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

DIS_dance_chair.jpgDIS_dance_leg_up.jpgQuick, come on over Tami and we'll take you dancing!!! My hubby is an excellent lead. :dance:  :dance:  :dance:

Tami, these are for you.  This is one of the moves we picked up from the show.

I got the dress on ebay.  It doesn't show in the photos as pretty as it is in person.  Yay fro ebay!

Dagnabbits I wish I could figure out on my photo editing program how to eliminate the background...Oh well..we had  GREAT time.  These were taken this past July at my step brother's wedding in Palm Beach Florida.

TamiL Dolls N Dreams
Aurora, Colorado

Thanks , those are so cool,
love that dress you look so pretty and elegant!

Board footer