Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Pages:
Pipa UK

I wish i could. i can't get any new pets at the moment, Got alot of stress with my Dog right now. he had a seizure 5 years ago and never had one since until last week so we've been back & forth to the vets testing for one thing or another  bear_sad

whiteforestbears wrote:

Pipa  you should get one! Now I have to go hug him....he's just the cutest. He's sprawled out on his back sleeping in the chair right now....STUPID ME! Bought ALL BLACK microsuede furniture last year. lol!! Not a good idea with 2 cats!

Pipa UK

Sandi - pookie is adorable. give her a cuddle from me.. and those bengals..WOW I've never seen those before how stunning !!!!!!!!

thumperantiques Newcastle, Ontario

Love seeing all the pics of the kittys - hope you get to take Bindi home!  What a beautiful cat!!!!!!  We have a 23 pound cat that's solid black, but I've always wondered it he could be part Maine Coon.  He really is more like a dog and he has a huge head and he has the sweetest disposition of any cat we'eve ever had.  Everything just rolls off his back.  Then, we  have a small orange and white tabby, that I'd like to strangle - he bites all the time, but he's not stupid.  He only does it to me and he's perfect with hubby.  Anyway, they all have their own personalities, I guess.
                                                           Hugs,

Brenda

Pages:

Board footer