Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Shelli Makes - Teddy bears & other cheerful things by Shelli Quinn
No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

IMG_4562Picnic.JPGIMG_4632picnic.JPGIMG_4615Picnic.JPGIMG_4506Picnic.JPG“Honey Of A Picnic  features 2 hand dyed mohair bears. Rosie is 10 1/2" tall in a sparse tan fur with light terra cotta backing and wearing a white dress with pink roses, while Edward is 13" tall in a dense tan with a brown backing and wears a blue, brown, red and green checked overall. They are headed to their favorite picnic spot in a shiny red wagon with a coveted pot full of honey.  Of course, they are accompanied by a few honey bees!  All items, except the wagon, are handmade and OOAK. They are on ebay. http://www.ebay.com/sch/tcfolk/m.html?_ … m=&_ipg=25  Thanks for looking!
TC

aerianna aerBears
Sacramento, CA

Oh man are those some cute bears!!! The story you did about them on ebay is adorable too!

27konfet miniature artist bears by Julia Ovtsyna
Piacenza
Website

So sweet and cute bears! )))  bear_original

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thanks, everyone!  As I am making these little guys, stories come to mind about them.  I almost always end up writing it!  So far, the only place the stories end up is on the ebay listing and to the customer!  My husband is redesigning our website in his spare time and the new site will contain all the stories.  Notice I said spare time - someday we'll get there!!!!
Hugs, TC

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub They are just a fabulous pair of bears that anyone would be proud to own.  I love the story behind it and all the accessories that go with the couple.
thanx for sharing
Hugs Pat bear_flower

tcfolk TC Folk Originals
Tempe, AZ

Thank you, Pat!  Although bear making is most creative and  fulfilling, I find that deciding how to make all of the accessories keeps me constantly challenged!
Hey Pink, thank you for your comments - you are very kind!
Hugs, TC

Board footer