Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

Lhearn Critters Creations
Alberta
Website
teeeej Brisbane

Thanks for doing the tree this year  bear_wub Can't wait to see more ornaments on there.

Alberta
Website

Here we go with another ornament on the tree!

Karon Posts: 751

Many thanks! bear_thumb

A rather uncomfortable position though - with a Christmas Tree stuck up your backside - poor bear .... :crackup: .  Still someone's got to be there haven't they!

Karon

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

I do love this tree every Christmas.  Thanks for taking the time to do it Linda.

Joanne

Alberta
Website

No the tree just tucked in behind the bear bear_original Just have to have a tree! Thanks.

Francesca KALEideaSCOPE
Rheinfelden
Website

Thanks Lynn, it really is nice....and maybe when the other ornaments will also be there nobody will look at Natale and think that the Christmas tree came out of his...ahem....bottom! bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

DENBY30 DENBY BEARS
EDISON, NEW JERSEY

bear_wub Great tree as usual, I did receive my ornament today, and it was from Karon!!! It is the most wonderful bear with a Santa Hat nestled in a red stocking to be able to hang it.  I will post it on Monday, I have to have the guy at work help me do it.  I am still not sure of how to do it.  I have experiemented with the camera and the computer but only got so far.  Now I have to learn what to do with the pictures once they are up loaded.  But my ornament was fabulous.
Hugs Pat bear_flower

Sandra Heartbeat Bears New Zealand
Gisborne

What a fabulous day it has become in spite of rain, rain and more rain. I ventured out to the letter box and there was a box from England. Now inside is a truely old style santa that makes your heart melt.Thank you sooooooo much Geraldine, he is just so different from any other ornament I have received and the first from England. My Mother came from Norwich so I  often fly the Union Jack from our flagpole. May you have a very blessed Christmas and thank you for sending it so soon so that I can enjoy him on my tree for so much longer. I only put up the Christmas tree last night so I must have known something.
Hugs to you
Sandra aka Helen
PS My favourite colour is maroon

Gisborne

Geraldine, Doesn't he look lovely on the tree? Your wrapping was so lovely too. Forgot in the excitement to tell you
Thank you so much Linda for inserting him for me on the 2011 Christmas tree and Karon too for organizing and making it possible
Hugs
Helen

Geralye Belper, Derbyshire

Sandra, aka Helen,

I'm so glad you like him  bear_original , and I'm absolutely gobsmacked that he's arrived so quickly!  :clap:

cheers,
G

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Sandra, aka Helen,

I live just outside Norwich & work in the city! Where was your Mother from? Small world really isn't it? bear_grin

Hugs,
Julia x

Alberta
Website

Another great ornament on the tree!!! bear_original

Karon Posts: 751

Hi All

Pat - I am so glad you like "Spencer" your mini-bear ornament.

He is called Spencer because he "came together" one afternoon whilst I sat sewing in the cafe in our local "Marks & Spencer" with a pot of tea for company!

Please post his mug shot I would love the others to see - particularly as you so nearly didn't get him  bear_wub !!! :crackup:

Karon

djbbears Queensland

ornament is of overseas....all cards are sent.....but silly me forgot to put the ribbon on to hang the ornament, :doh:  found it when I got home...grrr oh well at least its on its way.... bear_flower

Alberta
Website

The ornaments are slowly coming in!

Alberta
Website

This is great. The ornaments are coming in well before christmas.

Alberta
Website

Another wonderful ornament on the tree!

Gisborne

Julia,
Mother and her family emigrated from Norwich to Melbourne Australia in1914 at the beginning of the war. Mother was the youngest so her knowledge was secondhand from her siblings. Talking to her sister, they lived on the northern side of the city. In the Cathedral in Tasmania there is a brick from the Norwich Cathedral which Mother loved to touch each time we visited Tasmania as she was christened in the Norwich Cathedral. I must look on Google and have a nosey as you have stirred my interest again. Yes indeed the world is very small. I was born in Oz and trained as a teacher there but married a New Zealander as so I have been here for over 4 decades. They nickname me a KWAUSSIE....half and Australian and half a Kiwi. Thank you for sharing
Hugs
Helen

WoozieJu Woozie Ju Bears
North Walsham
Website

Hi Helen,
So interesting to hear your story. My fiancee, Mark, went to the Norwich Cathedral school for boys from the age of 4 to 18 & was a member of the choir as was his father. His Dad was also Church warden for a few years too I think? Apparently (if I can ever persuade him to marry me!) we are entitled to marry in the cathedral due to his schooling & choir involvement. I work in Norwich & we only live about 15 miles away on the north Norfolk coast. I drive into work & park at the top of a multi-storey car park in St Andrews where you are nearly on a level with the top of the Cathedral & it never ceases to amaze me how they managed to build it without the equipment we have today. It's beautiful!
I hope you're able to find out a lot more & let me know if I can help in any way?
Hugs,
Julia x

Alberta
Website

We have our first mouse in the tree.

Alberta
Website

Two more ornaments added to the tree. How many more ornaments are we waiting to be added to the tree?

Alberta
Website

Just added two more wonderful ornaments. Only a few more days it it will be christmas.  bear_original Where has the time gone! bear_noexpression

edie Bears by Edie
Southern Alberta

Wow, what lovely ornaments! Great job decorating the tree, Lynn!

Alberta
Website

Thanks Edie. There is still time to get your phoots posted to have the ornament on the tree before christmas.

Board footer