Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

IMG_3016.jpgIMG_3006.jpgIMG_2996.jpgOOAK Artist Dragon, Charvin by Wayneston Bears

Charvin is approximately 8 inches tall standing, made from beautiful topaz coloured mohair, white mohair and pink sparse mohair. He is completely designed and hand crafted by me, Wayne Lim from Singapore.

I have given him needle sculpted facial features and scissor sculpting to give him a Wayneston Bears style. Shadings have been given to him to enhance his look.

Charvin views the world with his German glass eyes and he has a needle felted eyelids too. He is 5-way jointed at his limbs and head using hardboard disks with hardware. He has wire armatures on his arms, spine, tail and wings, these makes him very posable. You can curl his up like a ball to fit into your palm. Lots of hours and time has been given to make him a truly One-of-a-kind piece and I could never duplicate another similar creation like him.

His nostrils are needle sculpted and shaded. Foot and paw pads are very detailed and took hours to create, made of spare mohair with needle sculpted techniques. He is filled with polyfill and crushed garnets and much love. Charvin wears a wooden Wayneston Bears Pendant around his neck. A Wayneston Bears suede label is also sewn onto his back.

Charvin has now been adopted...Thanks for viewing and Happy New Year! bear_original

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

He is adorable.  The pink of his wings and foot pads goes so well with the other colors.  A very nice soft pallet.

Joanne

bearlady13 Posts: 177

What a cute dragon. I haven't got that tallented yet. Love your work.

HeidiBears florida

Adorable!!!! This is one of my favorite dragons !!!!!   bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub

Wayne Lim Wayneston Bears
Singapore
Website

Awww... thanks for the kind words everyone, you made my day <3

Board footer