Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website

Hello all,

I had an amazing time at Hugglets again this year -- really impressed with the turn out as well as all the wonderful teddy bears.  :)

I bought a nice Chiltern Hugmee -- and here he is:

chiltern.jpg

:)

-- Thomas Adam

desertmountainbear desertmountainbear
Bloomsburg, PA

Very handsome cuddly bear.  Glad to see it went well.

Joanne

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Wow, Thomas - He's a beauty! So much lovely mohair and such an understanding expression on his face! bear_wub

Thanks for sharing,
Becky

karenaus Melbourne
Website

Was a wonderful day. Sadly I didn't get time out to look around or shop, til almost 3.30! There was still so many people around I didn't want to venture out from my table. Not complaining tho! bear_grin

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

I am glad you had a great time, Thomas, and it's good to hear that there was a nice big crowd.

I love the chap you brought home with you!  bear_thumb

Karon Posts: 751

Beautiful bear bear_thumb

Dawn J Hugs Unlimited
West Yorkshire
Website

Hi Thomas

Lovely to see you, really sorry that I was busy as you wavedm anbd that we didn't get a chance to chat. xxx

ThomasAdam Thomas Adam
Southampton
Website
Dawn J wrote:

Hi Thomas

Lovely to see you, really sorry that I was busy as you wavedm anbd that we didn't get a chance to chat. xxx

That's OK, Dawn.  It was heaving in there -- busiest I've seen it in a long while.  bear_original  Sarah and I wandered round rather quickly, as we were swept along by the enthusiasts.  bear_original

We'll catch up again soon.  bear_original

Thomas

Board footer