Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

deisegirl Posts: 1

bear_original

Hi all,

I'm a new girl on the block here.  I'm an avid crafter, and people have started to ask me to make "memory bears" and I am struggling with the patterns.

I'm hoping I can find some good tips and ideas here.

Thank you .

deisegirl

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Glad you found us, Deisegirl, and I think you will enjoy making bears after you've created a few.  We have a library full of tips and information concerning teddies, so maybe you'll find something helpful there.  The link is at the top of the page on the green tool bar.  Welcome!

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Deisegirl and welcome to TT!  :rose:

Good luck with your memory bears.  bear_thumb

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to Teddy Talk! bear_flower There's a library of information as well as a search function here, and of course you should feel free to ask any question.

Becky

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Desiegirl and welcome to TT. It is a fantastic place to ask for advice and an inspiration to see the fantastic creations posted. The people who asked you to make the memories bears must have been pretty impressed with your crafting skills to start off with, so I am sure you will do a good job. Patterns can be tricky but like anything it takes practise to find your way but it makes it worthwhile when all that hard work comes together. Good luck bear_thumb
michelle

Phil@TC Coventry
Website

Hi Deisegirl. Welcome to Teddytalk. Good luck to a creator from a collector.

anniekins Posts: 1

Hi - my name is Anniekins and I live in New Zealand and am looking forward to exploring with all of you. i am particularly interested in creating teddy and doggy bears.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hello Anniekins and welcome to TT!  :rose:

I think it would be best if you create a new topic in the "new members" where you present yourself.
You can click on the "post new topic" tab on the top right of your screen:

1389616401_post_new_topic.jpg

Board footer