Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

rchick Posts: 10

Hi everyone My name is Rhiannon and I just started making bears two months ago and am having a blast with it bear_wub . I have been making Reborn dolls off and on for 7 years and thought I would try something a little different for a while. So these are my 7th and 8th I have made. This is Tira and Brulee my second brother and sister combo. I hope you all like them. 20140311_150103_zps9f6dd869.jpg20140311_143902_zps5cf958e6.jpg20140307_195015_zps273321ad.jpg

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, Rhiannon . . . glad you joined our bear family!  You surely create cute bears - especially for having started just 2 months ago!

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome to TT, Rhiannon! bear_flower Those are some very expressive bears.

Becky

Conni Germany

Welcome!
Very beautiful bears!!!! bear_thumb  bear_flower

Thank you guys. I have been shocked at how much fun I am having since I have always hated sewing lol. I guess things do change with age. bear_grin

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Welcome to TT Rhiannon  bear_flower Your bears are fantastic - you are either a quick learner or showing natural talent!
michelle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

A warm welcome to TT, Rhiannon!  bear_flower
Your bears are really special.  bear_thumb

edmondnutmeg wrote:

Welcome to TT Rhiannon  bear_flower Your bears are fantastic - you are either a quick learner or showing natural talent!
michelle

Thank you  bear_laugh I think painting reborns and all the detail that goes into them has helped me out a lot.  My mom said the same thing when she looked at my first one and then my last two lol. My first one was pretty bad  bear_sad

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome! I love your bears, you are very talented  bear_wub

Board footer