Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

TaniaPelletier Something Special Bears
Washington

My name is Tania and I just discovered your fun site so I signed up! I started making bears about 13 years ago, completely self-taught. At first I used ready-made patterns until I got the hang of it then progressed to designing my own bears. Life's circumstances got in the way and I ended up taking a break from bear making for several years but I missed it! The process of creating a little being from a flat piece of mohair is so satisfying! So, I've started making them again and opened my Etsy shop, http://somethingspecialbear.etsy.com. I haven't sold any yet but that's ok, it will happen! bear_original

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

bear_flower Welcome to TT Tania your etsy shop looks great - it does takes a while to come up in search results with etsy make sure you are fully 'tagged'. Have you tried selling on bearpile I think most of us have more luck there in terms of sales.
michelle

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hi Tania and a very warm welcome to TT!  :rose:
Your Etsy shop looks great and I am sure you will bears will soon start finding new homes.  bear_smile

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome Tania, your bears are so cute!  bear_thumb

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tania, we're so glad you found Teddy Talk . . . welcome!  Cute bears you have there!  Am sure you will have some sales before too long.

Board footer