Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

EJ Netcong, New Jersey

Hello, everyone.  I have  been a collector of both antique and artist bears for a long, long time, so you can imagine the size of my hug!   Thankfully I have a very patient husband, since the spare bedroom has now become the Official Bear Room (oops).   One day, when I have free time, I may dare to make my own bear.   I look forward to meeting you all!!

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Welcome to Teddy Talk, EJ - glad to have you join us!  We enjoy having collectors and hope you do decide to make your own bears.

peterbear Boechout, Antwerp

Hello Esther and a very warm welcome to TT!  bear_flower

It's great that your hug has its own "teddy bear room", because I know what it's like when your hug just keeps on expanding and expanding...  bear_whistle
Please share some pictures of your hug with us in the "collector's corner" section; the ones in your profice pic already look wonderful, but I am sure you have some more beauties in that room.  bear_smile

dangerbears Dangerbears
Wisconsin
Website

Welcome aboard, EJ! bear_flower I look forward to seeing you here.

Becky

Jenbee Barnetby Bears
England
Website

Welcome! I would love to see some pics of your bear room, it sounds fab  bear_wub

edmondnutmeg Padfield bears
Derbyshire
Website

Hello Esther Welcome to TT  bear_flower We all love to see pics of bears   bear_original  on here. How great that you have a whole room (and an understanding husband) for your bears it sounds like heaven!
michelle

Board footer