Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

Penny...that Moonling is sending you vibes.........must....move...to...Luxemburg.......to ....live...with ..Judi....who promises to love him forever.........forever.............. bear_whistle

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I love your new avatar pen pen.. you are really getting into this whole graphics thing! I love the twinkling stars! (I love stars!)

gotobedbears Posts: 3,177

MAD JUDI WROTE  Penny...that Moonling is sending you vibes.........must....move...to...Luxemburg.......to ....live...with ..Judi....who promises to love him forever.........forever..............

ha ha ha Judi - nice try but i promise i'll get on it  bear_wacko  bear_whistle You do know that you are mad dont'cha?

I love the twinkling stars! (I love stars!)

Yeah, me too Kimmy - i could look at them for hours. I spend a lot of time staring at the night sky, my binoculars are pretty powerful but i don't half get a crick in the neck.
Winter is good for star gazing.
The best viewing of stars i ever witnessed was in North Africa in 1999 - the whole sky was just simply filled with stars, there was no artificial lighting for miles and miles and miles............simply beautiful. I love the Sahara.

Penny  bear_wub

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

I am so deprived as far as traveling goes...  bear_sad   one day  bear_original

Sandi.S. Posts: 1,277

Penny, I think your little moonlings are absolutely fab! I just have to keep looking at him, he's so fascinating. Can't wait to see a whole litter of little moonlings...get busy, woman!

OKAY OKAY - i'm working on it Erin, just ain't geting to bed much cos i have soo much to do.
I will never be ill again - it's not worth the hassle of all the backlog of work!

Penny - all Moonlinged out  bear_laugh

As you can see i have added the old copyright thingy too - i was meaning to for ages but i have finally got around to it.

Penny  :hug:

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Ahhh Miss Penny,

Very nice, ethereal, sweet, like a baby without being babyish, a touch of Anima,but without the exaggeration, whimsical without being funny.

I quess what I am saying is that your new line really is

NEW

, and in a field where you must use the same basic functional features you have managed to make these features new and different.  You not only thought outside the box, you drop kicked the box out the window.

I expect that your new line will do well.

kudos Miss Pen.

hugs
dilu

Board footer