Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.
Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes

Picnic Bears Posts: 3

Hello everyone! Im attending a craft fair in a few weeks time, but I cant decide on how to give my stall height to make it more interesting. shelving units seem to cost an arm and a leg, and I have been looking in second hand stores to no avail. please give me a few tips! thanks bear_laugh

CrawlyCreepies Posts: 89

I've seem some people make little shelves out of plywood or foam board. It looks pretty easy http://www.sennandsons.com/blog/diy-display-risers

In addition to little risers, this stall uses cheap storage cubes to good effect http://lithefidercreatures.tumblr.com/p … ade-worked

Picnic Bears Posts: 3

Thanks very much! I hope nothing topples over bear_laugh

Boogaloo Bears Boogaloo Bears
united kingdom

Hi

I tend to use interesting pieces of wood for my little bears to sit on and boxes underneath my table cloth

hugs

Lisa x

Michelle Helen Chaska, Minnesota

Why not get some vintage creates from eBay? Maybe some vintage hat boxes too. Get different shapes and sizes to add interest to your table. You may have to spend a little money up front, but going forward you have all you need for other shows. I finances are an issue, go to the dollar store and get plastic boxes and bring some rocks from your garden to add weight to them. stack the boxes and drape a large pieces of fabric. Another idea is to go to the thrift store and buy some vintage luggage or old looking books and stack them. Your bears would sit nicly on top.

Though I don't sell bears, The above what I seen used over my years of going to antique and bear shows.

Board footer