Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

plushkinbear BEAR ME SHOOTKA
Vladivostok, RUSSIA

Wow! I love them all!

Edie, what a warm and charming bear!  bear_thumb

Julia

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

I posted mine in the gallery, but will post them here too.

First is Ichi (which means one in Japanese)(named One because she is my first anime)

ichi.jpg

and second is of course Hoo Hoo (you all know how she was named) lol

hoohoo1.jpg

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

OK, all you ladies....  I have to get in on this challenge!  After looking and giggling at all these bears, I have got to give it a try...  I hope I make the deadline!  I don't like anime, but the ones on here are soooo cute it just might have changed my mind!

Kimberly W.

KP BEAR KP BEAR
Lewiston, South Australia.

They are all sooo gorgeous, I have never liked these bears but have now seen some soo cute that Ihave changed my mind. I will be making some more and try to change my pattern a bit for the head.
Lena 104.gif

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

Anime arent really my thing but it gives you a chance to be really really creative! Give it a try gals! bear_original

NancyAndFriends Posts: 1,153

I am working on one right now Kim...will let you know how she turns out...it is definitely a girl anime bear as you will see.

nanc....

kbonsall Kim-Bee Bears
Pennsylvania

YAY! I CANT WAIT TO SEE!!!!!!!!  :dance:  :dance:

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

hmmmm they aren't really my favorite either...lol but I am gonna give it a try...Needle Felted of course! bear_whistle

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

I still havent had a chance to do anything yet.
They are just wonderful, everysingle one of them is just sooooooooo Fun!
gotta get one done. I'm rather curious what I would do.  bear_wacko
Wendy

Stellajella Wien

I was never fond of anime bears,but I have to admit, that some in the challenge gallery are really cute!
Before I post my "anime" bear I have to apologize :doh: : I´m sorry, but I can´t.
I can´t make a teddie with tiny arms, that won´t allow him to open a box of choccies! bear_grin  No way! I had to take the anime arms and legs out again, because it is against my considered opinion, that teddies need to have long huggable arms :hug:
So this is not a hardcore anime teddy: Yoko Yumi, born yesterday. This is the closest mine get to anime  bear_grin
28apr013.jpg

28apr002.jpg

Gaby bear_flower

Stellajella Wien

I´m giggling here, because compare to the others in the gallery Yoko Yumi looks like a sumo wrestler  :crackup: ...why do my teddies look like me!??

Gaby bear_flower

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: All the anime bears are wonderful!! bear_wub  bear_wub I've still not got mine done.........and here I'm the gal who issued the challenge!! :redface:  :redface: 

Gaby, you're cracking me up here picturing Yoko Yumi taking out the others in a sumo ring!! :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:   

She's cute!!

.......so if she looks like you, then you're cute too!

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Adkins, Texas

ok...I just posted my Anime "Rusty Wong" he is needle felted & stands 4 1/4 inches & sitting is 2 3/4 inches.

Adkins, Texas

Renae,
I love Raggie/Raggae......I would love to have a chat...lol I love herbal tea...You gotta post this kritter in the challenge picture folder!!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

You all made so great anime bears and furry friends!
Congrats, you are brilliant!

Here is mine: her name is Pistache.
To have details, go into the for sale section of the forum: I listed her there.

pistache105eb.jpg

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

LOVE this green cutie, Sophie!

KP BEAR KP BEAR
Lewiston, South Australia.

They are all soo different and I love them all. Sophie your is great and I can see your style in him.
Lena 2566.gif

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

eggbert-001.jpgLove all the Anime bear but i dont know what happen with mine .I think i will call him eggbert or egg head ha!ha!

shantell Apple Dumpling Designs
Willamette Valley Oregon

Fran...your little anime is adorable.  I think Eggbert is a great name.   Cute Cute Cute!!!

Densteds Densteds
Website

Good onya Fran...Eggbert is a real sweetie!!

lapousmor Sophie Z'Ours
Sarthe, France

Fran, you anime bear is brilliant: he looks like a small intellectual boy, or the number one of the classroom! i even think he must be a little cheeky!

Thanks Sue Ann, Renae and Lena for your nice comments about Pistache!

Beary hugs,
Sophie.

Stellajella Wien

Tracey, thanx, she´s tough and cute! And sure, I´m cute bear_grin lots oif cute because there´s lots of me  :crackup:
The suspence is killing me: WHEN WILL WE SEE YOUR ANIMEBEAR???? :dance:

Renae, Raggae anime is gorgeous! I hope you´re not gonna tim anything!!! bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

I love them both...see how they catch on to you?...Whimsical stuff...gets my heart strings...Winney

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Winney i agree they sort of grow on you .

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website
Gaby wrote:

The suspence is killing me: WHEN WILL WE SEE YOUR ANIMEBEAR????

Soon, my darling, soon............ bear_happy  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Actually, I just finished her this morning, and will post some pics as soon as I get some taken!  Might be tomorrow though....gotta go to an open house at my son's school this afternoon.  I am quite pleased with her, even though her head shape reminds me of E.T.! bear_tongue  bear_grin  Sorry to keep you waiting!! bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Board footer