Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

No Monkey Biz - Domain name registration, hosting
Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

Tracy,
I had the same thing going on when I was working on my anime...I almost made it into "ET!!!lol glad I am not the only one who had that feeling!

wannabear Mini Fine Things
Colorado

I just uploaded my very first anime and bear!  She is purple and orange....would like a little constructive feedback please....

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Charlotte.....E.T. is cute in an alien sort of way, so that's a good thing....right?! bear_grin  bear_tongue  bear_grin

Iowa
Website

:clap:  :clap: Wannabear......She's cute!  Such long eyelashes.....and I really love the 'hair' on top of her head....is that wool?  Very nice! bear_wub  bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

Colorado

Hi Tracy, yep I use long tufts of wool and needled it into the top of the head on the tops of the paws just to keep it going....I needled the facial features. 

Thank you.
Shelly N

Iowa
Website

Finally..........here is my anime bear, Bling Bling.  She looks a bit like ET about the head.......my mom said, "What's that?!" when she saw her, and kind of hurt her little feelings bear_sad  bear_grin .  My youngest son calls her "the bear with the triangle head", while my oldest gave his approval regarding the anime style (he watches Japanese cartoons ALL the time bear_happy )  Anyway, here she is .........both with her boa and without! 

:hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Bling1.jpg

Bling5.jpg

Adkins, Texas

Bling Bling Phone Home...lol She is sweet! Love the earrings & Boa...very fancy! How tall is she?

Iowa
Website

Thanks Charlotte! bear_wub   She's 11", so a good, medium sized bear.  Really, her head kind of looks like it was run over or something......squished!! I'm posting another photo of a total side view so you see what I mean....................Don't laugh too hard.......it may hurt Bling's feelings  again! bear_grin  bear_grin  :crackup:  :crackup:  :crackup:

Bling8.jpg

Adkins, Texas

Tracy, Tell Bling Bling that my little "Rusty Wong" has a squished head too...so they can laugh at anyone who picks on them together!!!!!!

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

Would Bling Bling like a boy friend Eggbert is looking and he told me that he loves Bling Bing  i also love Bling Bling

Stellajella Wien

Tracy, she´ s sweeeeeeeet! bear_wub
Make another!!!!! Or two!!!!

Gaby bear_flower

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

001.jpg013.jpgI've been inspired by all the bears in this challenge, and though I never thought I'd make an anime bear....here's Toshi! He didn't turn out quite how he looked in my head  :P, but I'm still pleased...I think  :D.

Toshi would 'love to meet' Bling Bling (he thinks her earrings are tres chic), and Eggbert looks like the kind of bear he'd like to hang around with  ;). In fact, he's insisted I put him in the gallery so that he can get to know all the other wonderful bears - and perhaps feel more at home than he does at the moment..... :lol:.

Poor Toshi, I might just have to make another one to keep him company!

Iowa
Website

bear_wub  bear_wub Thanks gals!!!!!!!! :hug:

Fran--Bling thinks Eggbert is cute.......especially the shape of his head...........she wouldn't mind an Aussie boyfriend!! bear_wub

Tracy

Iowa
Website

Helena.......Toshi is adorable!!  Bling loves him too!! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub You should definitely make more like him!

Tracy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Brulee-Headshot.jpgBrulee-.jpgWell, this is another stab at anime.  Her name is Brulee' and she's 10" tall.  Turned out a tad more anime-ish than Booker.

BearBottoms 'Bear' Bottoms Originals
Ft. Bragg, NC

Oooo Sue Ann, she is preeeetty!  I like her!

Kimberly W.

matilda Matilda Huggington-beare
WA

OOOHHH all of them are excellent!!!! but then you know that !!! bear_thumb

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

What a stunning bear  SUE Ann

Adkins, Texas

LOL..ok I guess I must be learning to like this style :crackup: I just added "Peri Twinkle" to the Anime Challenge pictures. She is all needle felted & 5 way jointed. Her nose is a beaded button I made from size 15 seed beads in circular peyote stitch. She is 3 1/4 inches sitting & 4 3/4 inches standing.

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Ooooh, Charlotte . . . I took a look and she is really cute!  Very nice color!

Colorado

TaDA!!!!  Here is ONI ~ An anime micro mini standing a mere 3/4" Tall. 

What do you think?

Oni1.jpg

Colorado

Oh, My he looks HUGE!!!!  Sorry everyone.

Shelly

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Huge but tiny!!! He looks perfect Shelly - though how you managed to create such a teeny little bear AND make him cute too is beyond me!  bear_grin

Colorado
Helena wrote:

Huge but tiny!!! He looks perfect Shelly - though how you managed to create such a teeny little bear AND make him cute too is beyond me!  :lol:

Thank you!  The tough part was the legs go figure!

Shelly,

Adkins, Texas

SueAnn,
Thank you so much...That is periwinkle merino wool roving from Edinburgh
Hugs,

Board footer