Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Intercal Trading Group - Your mohair supplier
Tedsby - Handmade teddy bears and other cute stuffed animals. Hundreds of teddy artists from all over the world and thousands of OOAK creations.

Dilu Posts: 8,574

DSC01830-2.JPGDSC01825-2.JPGDSC01828-2.JPGDSC01831-2.JPG

Happy Birthday TeddyTalk

Got an e-mail from our partner in subtrefuge and skullduggery and the CAT is out of the bag,

or the Bear is rolling in Mohair.

So I think we can post our cards now...for those of you whose card may not have gotton there yet, go ahead and post anyway.....I hear throug the

GRAPE

vine that the folks at Intercal were quite surprised, and yes,

pleased!

But however much we would like our cards can only show Kjeld, Brynn dale and Quy and Johnna and the rest of the crew how much we appreciate the web site and how much we appreciate Intercal's support.

Thank you Intercal and the whole crew!

The nature of bear and friend making is solitary and having Teddy Talk as an outlet has been a blessing for all of us!

All my heartfelt hugs and gollyslobberkisses!    Blech!

dilu

K Pawz Guest

Wow Dilu those are amazing...
Doh :redface: , just realized that that is one card, the front, back and inside, so I should say THAT is an amazing card

Hugs,
Krista

Thank you Krista. 

I see you are new, and I have been under the weather and not been checking the new folks forum, so let me say Welcome!

Your avatar is adorable and I love the colors!  Simply yummy.  I am glad you joined.  It seems we are a bit quiet tonight, probably due to the holidays, but have no fear, in a week you'll be saying you can't keep up!

Hugs

dilu

Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

ATC_TIGER01.jpgCool Dilu!  Very Diluish :dance:  :dance:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Here's the one I sent in.

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Your cards are wonderful Dilu and Judi. Here is the one I contributed.  I too am so thankful for TT.  How did we ever survive without it.  Thanks to everyone involved !

TTATC2.jpg

Wonderful Tammy, beautiful card!

dilu

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Happy Birthday, Teddy Talk!

I just sent in a birthday card that I bought at the store and put some bear shaped confetti in.  I know mine is not as fancy as everyone else's but my heart was in the right spot.  I was going to try to make a card, but I really didn't know what to do.  I think I needed to take Nancy's class first. 

I love your cards.   bear_wub

h100.gif   h085.gif   h080.gif

SunnieOne Sunnie Bears
Ridgecrest, CA

Here is the card I sent to Intercal

Happy Birthday Teddy Talk!!

TT-ATC-closed.jpg

This is the card closed

TT-ATC-1st-flap-open.jpg
This is with the first flap opened

TT-ATC-both-flaps-open.jpg

This is with BOTH flaps opened

TT-ATC-back.jpg

Here is the back

Sonya

Marie_ Kiprie Bears
Yokohama, Japan

Happy Birthday Teddy Talk !!!

Thanks for making such wonderful  place for
Teddy Fan & Teddy Artist , maker , beginner & Friends.

Bear Hugs/Marie 

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

Was I supposed to scan my card to post later?  bear_shocked  bear_shocked Okay, I didn't :doh: , so noone but Intercal gets to see it.............

Love all the cards posted!! bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Tracy wrote:

Was I supposed to scan my card to post later?  bear_shocked  bear_shocked Okay, I didn't :doh: , so noone but Intercal gets to see it.............

Love all the cards posted!! bear_wub

:hug:
Tracy

I didn't scan mine either!   :redface:  :redface:  :redface:  Mine will remain a mystery along with Tracy's.

Shelli SHELLI MAKES
Chico, California
Website

Shelli Retired Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Me too -- no photo!  What was I thinking?  I photograph my GROCERIES before we eat them, practically!

Mine was a three-part fold out number with a ribbon tied around it.  First one like that I've made.  It had all the pictures of the Advisors on it, including Dumble Quy.  And the TEDDY TALK logo.

Criminies...

:redface:

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Happy Birthday Teddy Talk,
                                             My goodness how quickly did that year go by.  I never thought about taking a photo of my card ,but it did get there in time... You are the smartest, craziest, lovely, thoughtful, people that I know.  Cheers!! Here to many more years.  Birthday Hugs

From Bonnie Scotland.  xxxxx

jazzyrags Jazzy Rags
nsw

intercal.jpgHappy Birtday TT thank you for all the fun , all the cards a great this is mine.Duli what a amazing card you done a great jod, Judi your card is to die for ,Sonja love the colours ,Jodi great work,

Marion Acid Attic Bears
Versailles

Oooops... :redface:
Happy Birthday !
I've done my first ATCs but was still waiting before sending them... :redface:  :redface:
Mm.. Can I do it this week ?

Lots of hugs,
Marion

Stellajella Wien

I didn´t know anything about a birthday....but let me join in to wish HAPPY BIRTHDAY and many more happy years  bear_grin
I would like to add, that this crowd of teddyphiles is a most lovely one! I used to be admin in a cat forum, where fighting, sueing, complaining badmouthing was on the agenda nearly every day.
You folks are never envyous and I think it is great how much help is provided if one has a question. Help and support.
The cameradery is so very well developed, and I am happy to have found y´all!
This TT can only work so well, because you are all so lovely people.  bear_wub

Gaby bear_flower

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Happy Birthday Teddy Talk and thanks Intercal.

Sorry everyone no photo's just a black and white photocopy which is hard to show it off.

Jane Perala Jane Perala Designs Ltd.
Vancouver Island, B.C., Canada

I didn't photograph mine either - but from the look of all the wonderful creations that are posted here, I'm just as glad that I didn't!  Mine was just too plain.

Jane P.

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

:redface: Well mine was a plain teddy bear card, but I did write a very much heartfelt little letter to go inside.  Teddy Talk has been nothing short of amazing, very much a part of my life!!!  And my circle of friends has certainly expanded because of it :hug:

:bday:  :cake: HAPPY BIRHDAY TEDDY TALK!!!!  :cake:  :bday:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Mine also was a shop card  bear_whistle
:bday:  :cake: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TEDDY TALK :bday:  :cake:

Hugs
Vicki

OK Now I can fess up

This is why I posted a one word post awhile back.....

PICTURES

But I couldn't say why, could I?.....it is so hard to have 50 of your best friends on the same site and not be able to openly discuss a surprise that is planned.  It was very difficult and Quy caught me slipping and thanfully pulled me back from the brink of a mistake or two! bear_grin  bear_grin

Also, this was kind of a last miniute thought that I had....I was actually making mine, just to send in and thought maybe the rest of the Talkers would like to give it a go.  I tried to reach everyone individually...but I did miss some and I am very sorry  :redface:

And yes, I wished I had thought of it sooner, I would have been able to reach everyone!

HA

and here's a

dilu goof

you can all laugh about:  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

I was writing each e-mail out.....instead of writing it once and then pasting on each new email address..... :doh:  :doh:  :redface:  :redface:  :doh:  :doh:

Never the less I am greatly amused at WHO forgot their pictures, and
I bet that Quy or someone will post the pictures of those cards.....at least I hope :pray:   Thank you everyone for giving it a go!

And I appreciate those who sent in birthday cards.....the objective was simply to say

Thanks and Happy Birthday

hugs

bear_tongue

And hasn't this been fun?

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Yes Dilu this is fun !... I didn't scan mine either...I hope Quy does  to post here...Love to see all the cards !

Happy Birthday Teddy Talk...This had been one great year for all of us and  our wonderful feiends at Intercal !

I sure have made  a lot of friends and just love hearing and sharing tips and  we get  some  really great instructions for  many ,many things.

It is amazing to be able to meet here on line in our P J's and visit with our friends from all over the world ....thank you Intercal !!!!... bear_wub ...........Winney

Shelli said

photograph my GROCERIES before we eat them, practically!

bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin Even Easter needs a giggle or two.... bear_grin  bear_grin  bear_grin

bear_tongue

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Great cards! I hope mine arrived in time. I sent it off two weeks ago. Here is what it looks like. Not the best pic though. I was in a hurry to send it off.

ttcard.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TT!!!!  :cake:  :cake:  :cake:  :cake: Thank you Kjeld, Quy and all the Intercal crew! I love this place.  bear_wub And thank you Dilu for organizing this.  :hug:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Happy Birthday and thank you Teddy Talk :bday:  :cake:  bear_whistle
You have created a home on line for a terrific group of people - you all deserve an award for the concept and maintenance/extension of TT
There would definitely be a big gap in my week were it not for TT and the wonderful participants
Thank you for allowing me this wonderful place to visit and commune bear_wub
:hug:  :hug:

Board footer