Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca
Past Time Bears - Artist bears designed and handcrafted by Sue Ann Holcomb

Pages:
Judi Luxembears
Luxemburg, Wisconsin

BearHug.jpgHi DILU!  We have already spoken but I still wanted to send you a bear hug:

BIG HUGS AND LOTS OF LOVE! bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub  bear_wub
Judi

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

:dance:  :dance:  :dance: Dilu's back!!!!!!!!!!!!  I'm so happy to see you back Dilu............I've missed you!!  bear_wub  bear_wub  Keep up with your exercises and you'll be good as new before you know it.........probably literally if the meds do make you loopy! bear_grin  bear_grin

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
Tracy

Terrie Terries Bears
Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada

Welcome back Dilu!! It's so nice to see that you are home again and on the mend. Take care of yourself!!

makafelts Charlotte Des Roches Designs
Adkins, Texas

:clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Dilu is back :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: Heal well...& hope they get the fire out fast...Great to see you posting again!!!

Hugs,

Tammy Beckoning Bears
Nova Scotia
Website

Dilu, it is sooooo nice to hear from you again.  I hope you continue to improve and can come join in TT  more often.   Take care and let the hubster cater to you !!!    :hug:

baggaley bears Baggaley Bears
UK ( nottinghamshire )
Website

Dilu its so nice to have you back  :hug:  we have all missed you and hope you get well soon  :hug:  :hug:

Hugs
Vicki

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

It's so lovely to see a post "by Dilu" again!!  I've missed your cheerfully witty posts.  Take care not to try to do too much too soon. 

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

Winney Winneybears and Friends
White City, Oregon

Yeah...Dilu's back !!!! Boy...did we ever miss you ! :hug:

Welcome home...yes there has a lot been going on here, as usual , bear_grin  a lot of fun stuff .

So glad the surgery is done and I know you will be a lot better off from it...brand new, :dance:  however ..... bear_ermm don't get on any horses..LOL... Wonderful hubby...will take good care of you.  bear_wub

((((((((HUGSSSSSSSSSSSSSS  FOR YOU DILU )))))))). :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug: ...............Winney

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

Yeah! Welcome back Dilu honey! Welcome back! Wasn't the same without you. Take care of yourself and don't overdo it.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

starlite Starlite Bears
Renfrew,Scotland

Hi dilu,
I am ever so glad that your surgery has done fine bear_thumb  bear_thumb  - and that you are resting well to recouperate bear_flower  bear_flower  - what a wonderful hubby to take care of you and make sure you do not overdo the medication!!  :clap:  :clap:
I bet those little ones who were lucky and got your little bears will treasure them and of course remember the lovely lady who made them!!
Hope the fires get under control quickly and that you and all around you keep safe.
See you posting when you are feeling up to it but do take the very best of care to get all better  bear_flower  bear_flower
:hug:  :hug:

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

YEA FOR DILU!!!  So glad you felt like checking in with us!  I so hope that the fires are not knocking on your door!  Thank goodness we have gotten some rain lately so that we don't have to worry about them anymore.  Take care, my friend, and we hope to hear from you again soon!  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Love Bud Bears Love Bud Bears by Sandy
New Jersey

Hi Dilu,
Welcome Back- Hope your all better real soon. ~ Sandy
   bear_flower

Dilu Posts: 8,574

Hi Everyone

For all you wonderful ladies re: yesterdays fire:  They kept it down to 15 acres.  It was in the forest but no private property was destroyed, and no trees.  A lot of scrub ooak and manzaniTA. They think it was started by the folks who prefer to live in the forest, bath in the streams, wash their clothing....well maybe not.....and perhaps we'd be best  not to discuss anything else they do in the forest.  Nevertheless they do need to get the boy scout skills re-honed.

Daphne

I know I am not alone in praying for your dad, and I am sure that everyone is keeping you and your family in our kindest of thoughts.  Give him our best regards, he seems to be quite a remarkable gentleman

Any one of you would do the same- the babes are so sweet, and sometimes at the younger ages they know they hurt but can't quite understand why.  I had the hardest time with pediatric rotations, because I didn't want to hurt them, and unfortunately sometimes that is exactly what we have to do, is hurt them.  And they get so lonely and feel so intimidated by the procedures, pain and all.....

Sonya

I was quite delighted to learn we had a great time trading cards.  A little wine, cheese puffs, I will get the two cards I have left boxed and going tomorrow

WildLadyFriend

New avatar....quite cute and clever

PenPen!

I love the picture!  Is this lovely creature a lady of dubious virtue?  Questionable morals? Or just a wildgal after our own little hearts, what, with the burgundy stockings, red slip and yellow skirt.  She is too fun! 

Gaby

Oh honey, I love tulips and didn't get any in this past fall....I i knew I was going to be sorry!  Thank you

Awww Lynette

Bears and wine, the perfect combo....like porcelain dolls and tea or 3 long island ice teas and a hammer and old dishes

Darling Marie

Love your new avatar-such a sweet bear-really!

OW Nina  :crackup:

What a frightening mind picture, dilu and running, I am up to hobbling and I think I hobble quite gracefully right now.  Coming up there's the Hobblers Ball....I am trying to wrangle an invite.

Nancy

Did dilu play basketball.  Actually they kept putting me on teams in Jr and Sr high but i was forever tripping over my feet.  I was the tallest girl in the school then at 5'11"  but that is nothing today, the girls look down on me now.  What I could do, because it required very little in the way of tripping over my own feet, was play softball.  I was left handed and first base felt very comfortable

Awww Judi  bear_wub

Tracy....

The medications really do make me loopy.....really really loopy..............not safe............I am glad that I put the hubs in charge!  This way he doesn't ask if I took something because he already knows.  And it is so easy to forget you took something and then take it again.....and again......

It was so good to see your greetings, 

Aleta, Chrissy, SueAnn, Sabine,
Vicki, Terri, Tammy and Tracy, Starlight, and Winney and Makafelts, and Millie and Layra Lynn and Miss Wisdom herself,

And everyone from page 1 that I can't remember because it is 11:30 PM and the pills are making me loopy.......thank you so much....now get cracking lets gets some fun new projects going!

:hug:  :hug:  bear_wub  :hug:  :hug:  And Gollyslobberkisses to one and all.......

Think Great Dane

dilu

Bumpkin Bears Bumpkin Bears
Antwerp, Belgium

Dilu, just wanted to send you healing hugs and wishes, take it easy and tell those gollies to look after you and behave (if that's possible!!).

Hugs
Catherine
x :hug:

Pages:

Board footer