Skip to main content

Banner Sponsors

Teddy Bear Academy - Online teddy bear making classes
Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

Roxanne what a beautiful cheescake!!  I want some pleeeeze  bear_wub   I agree with Daphne, too pretty to eat!

Daphne, good luck with the dog sitter! 

Brenda, your little Corson is adorable  bear_innocent And isn't your daughter pretty :)

I've had a quiet weekend as usual.  we are bidding on some x boxes on ebay at the moment hehe  bear_grin

Wisdom Bears Wisdom Bears
Ayrshire, Scotland.

Well, That cake ,now who could possible follow that. Absolutely Scrumptious I bet. I am having a weekend off from bear-making , because the house needs cleaning, change beds,I have a huge ironing , need to fill the freezer. You see while I,m making bears , I have no wee elves to do these things for me.  But to-morrow I can make bears till my hearts content as the work will be all done. Mind you it does not take me very long to make a mess again, even though I do have a sewing/craft room.  Anyway, whatever you are all doing ,enjoy the week-end.

Hugs Ritaxxxxx

DebbieD Posts: 3,540

Nettie that was the most adorable pic  bear_wub   I can well remember exams week at college...never felt so stretched in my life!   bear_happy

As per the driving to Seattle for a decent haircut.... I used to groom a dog from Palm Springs, CA ...I kid not, that dog came over 600 miles for a decent haircut!!!  And now that I'm the one stuck without a decent haircut, I fully understand  bear_tongue   Just throw it all into a ponytail and ignore the reat...embarrassing really... 

As for the rest of the weekend...I'm looking at the instructions for assembling Blossom's field shelter..having established what IS the high ground in her pasture  bear_grin

Stellajella Wien

THIS IS SOOOO MEAN!!!!! bear_cry
I´m siting here since I dunno when, staring at this wonderful, lovely, tempting, gorgeous cake, listening to my tummy growl and waiting another 2 hours until my shift is over!!!!! :cake:  :cake:
*droooooool*
Roxanne, you are unbelievable!!!!!!!
I wish I was your fridge, so you could fill me with cake every day  :crackup:

Perfect!
Well, have a nice sunday evening y´all!
Gaby bear_flower

bearsbybeesley bears by beesley TM
Tofield Alberta Canada

Panda's panda's panda's! But thank you for asking sweet Aleta!

many Hugs Louise

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

Roxanne, that looks delicious!

Aleta, a good haircut is very important!  I don't think it's crazy to drive that far for a haircut. 

Yesterday, we went to the Fort Lauderdale Air and Sea Show, which is a salute to our military.  I wrote a report about it in the thread Andy's Journal and on my website: http://www.iloveteddies.com/news_page/1147039908.php

Aleta - The Silly Bear The Silly Bear
Portland, Oregon
Website

It was a lovely weekend away.  I feel refreshed, highlighted and ready to go back to work on bears.  I'm a squidgey behind but it was SOOOO worth it!   

Roxanne,  bear_flower
That cheesecake looks beautifully scrumptious!!!  You certainly have a bright future with cake design.  Yummy!!

Thank you everyone for posting.  It's such fun to take a peek into everyone's lives just for a moment.  We are all so different.....yet so much the same!

Warmest bear hugs,  :hug:
Aleta

SueAnn Past Time Bears
Double Oak, Texas

SueAnn Help Advisor, Banner Sponsor

Yes, this was a terrific thread . . . my weekend was too uninteresting to post.  Roxanne, that cheesecake is the most yummy looking pile of confection I've ever seen!  You're a super baking talent!  All the photos are wonderful!

Board footer