Johnna's Mohair Store - Specializing in hand dyed mohair and alpaca

All Bear All Bear by Paula
Kent
Website

So sorry to hear you and your family are having such a tough time Daphne xx

pandamac 'EmBears
Northern New York State
Website

:hug:  :hug:  :pray: hugs and prayers to you Daphne... :hug:  :hug:  :pray:  :pray:

rufnut Rufnut Teddy's
Victoria Australia

Daphne, my thoughts and prayers are with you all, keep positive and strong.  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Jellybelly Bears Jellybelly Bears
Australia

:hug:  :hug:  :hug: thinking of you always hon  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:
And just thinking that maybe your bunnies are the happy thing to get you all through this..I know your mom and dad must be so happy and thrilled and proud.  Sometimes you get such happy news along with the bad and it helps balance it somehow if that makes sense...I know it happened so much with us through the last months...crazy to be happy but so sad at the same time, but it shows that someone is out there trying to make things a little easier....
love and hugs
xox Sarah

Laura Lynn Teddy Bear Academy
Nicholasville, KY
Website

Laura Lynn Banner Sponsor

Oh Daphne I am so sorry bear_sad  I've been thinking about you a lot!!   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Helena Bears-a-Bruin!
Macclesfield, UK

Daphne, I really feel for you.

:hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Tracy ThimbleBeary Originals
Iowa
Website

bear_sad  bear_sad I'm so sorry Daphne.  Sending many, many hugs and prayers to you and your family....  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

bear_wub
Tracy

Celena Oxford

I am so sorry Daphne...sending your lots of hugs and good wishes  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

I Love Teddies South Florida
Website

My thoughts and prayers are with you.  Sending many hugs your way.   :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Acipenser Bine-Teddies
Stockholm

I'm thinking of you Daphne  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:  :hug:

Board footer